When was the last time you & OH went out together?

B

Belle25

As title really. When was the last time you and your OH went out on a date together, just the two of you?

For us it's been 2 years!! OHs parents won't babysit, as don't feel ready to still lol

How about you ladies? Xx

We haven't been out since lo was born and he his nearly 13 months old, he's off out with the lads today for a birthday do I haven't left lo with anyone yet my sister in law as offered so I might take her up on her offer soon :)

Last Thursday, so 10 days ago. We will. Be going out on Wednesday when we are both off together next :)

Earlier this month, we went to the cinema and out for dinner.

We try to go out at least once a month and we make an effort on Fridays and Saturday nights even if we're just staying in, usually nice takeaway and a film on Friday and I cook something new for us on a Saturday after LO is in bed.

I think it is really important to make time as a couple, whether that is out and about or even if you try to do something special at home, Saturday and Sunday are our family days but the evenings are ours, I think a strong family unit thrives on a strong relationship which for me is making sure we have "adult time" too. Obviously when we have this new LO I know that won't be possible for a few months and will be a tad more difficult in the long term, but it is always something I will aim to do, I dont plan on putting my marriage on the back burner until the kids are in school or after they have left even, my parents did that and it didnt work well for them, you can be good parents and good spouses too but sometimes there needs to be a distinction. Plus I love being with my hubby :)

Back in may buy prior to that it was 4 years!

Last month we went to a gig followed by a few pubs and a night in a hotel :)

Just over a year ago. We have lots of family willing to babysit but LO is very clingy and would be distraught if either me or my DH wasn't there. I just think it's not worth it until she's ready but she is getting better slowly :)

I honestly can't remember :haha: We'll need to arrange a date night soon xx

Last October I think. We went up to London for a concert.
He never wants to go anywhere or do anything and I hate it.

2 weeks ago I think, to the cinema. We have been out since, but his friends usually come too ha! We do get to do quite a bit together though as we live with my mum so she's quite happy to listen out for LO once he's in bed, or put him to bed for us...and I think she likes having the evening to herself! OH works until 11 most nights so it's nice to do something the odd occasion when he's not as we don't see each other much.

A couple of weeks ago, we went to a comedy club for his works anniversary thing!

We also both have the day off Wednesday and LO will be in nursery so we are planning to do something nice then, cinema maybe :)

April, we were going to pick DS up from inlaws and had dinner out on our own for the first time in nearly 3 years!

We went clubbing in April for our anniversary, but I didn't enjoy it tbh I was pregnant and felt rubbish.

We went to see The Wolverine on Thursday night and also ate while we were out

The Thursday before last? We make a lot of effort to try to get out together and with friends. Us time and adult time is (imo) a really important thing to prioritise.

We went out for a meal on valentines day and picked the kids up on the way home x

We haven't been out together just the two of us since just before DD was born nearly three years ago. We are going out on Saturday for dinner though to coincide with our 6th wedding anniversary and to squeeze it in before LO2 is born as who knows when we'll next get a chance:haha:. We do spend most of our evenings together though cuddled on the sofa once DD goes to bed, so do get our adult time, and go out as a family in the weekends and holidays.

About 6 weeks ago.

We had lunch in Nando's just the 2 of us....after carpet shopping. I'm officially old and boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->