When, when, when?????

choccielover

Reaction score
Wicked :witch: has sent me evidence that she is on her way. She has been an unwanted visitor for such a long time now and she still hasn't got the message that she is so UNWELCOME!

I'm 37 and a half now. I'm on such a downer today. :growlmad:

My temps were so good this month, I did build my hopes up to be honest. I really thought this could be our month.

Gutted :cry:

I so know how you feel, apart from a year older I could have written that myself. I see you have been trying for a long time, it doesn´t get any easier does it!
I can´t say anything that will help, but you aren´t alone and I´m sending hugs!!
Have you tried acupuncture to lengthen you cycle?

I was thinking about using the duo fertility monitor myself, how have you found it?
I hope the witch stays away for you, if not this month then soon.

Thank you everyone for your support. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday but I really took this one badly.

Anyway today is CD 1 and onwards and upwards....after a couple of paracetomols and a sit down :)

I so know how you feel, apart from a year older I could have written that myself. I see you have been trying for a long time, it doesn´t get any easier does it!
I can´t say anything that will help, but you aren´t alone and I´m sending hugs!!
Have you tried acupuncture to lengthen you cycle?

I was thinking about using the duo fertility monitor myself, how have you found it?
I hope the witch stays away for you, if not this month then soon.

Thanks for your kind words. Hope you are OK?

About DF I'm loving it tbh. I kinda makes me feel that I'm taking some kind of control with my infertility. There is no way we could afford IVF so I'm really hoping this is the next best thing for us. We are doing the monthly plan at £49 a month so it's a lot more affordable.

I'll put today's temps up so you can see what the charts look like.

Duo Fertility 8.jpg

I did try accupuncture but it didn't really do anything for me or my cycles. I don't know about you but emptying my mind is really difficult and I was always lying there thinking about one thing or another but not concentrating on what I was actually there for lol. Also it's sooooo expensive...phew lol.

I do have Fertility Reflexology and that's amazing, I get to sit for an entire hour with the therapist fondling my feet and I get to have a good old natter.

I've also got a Zita West relaxation CD but the first time I tried it was a pain as I had to stop it 2 or 3 times to sort the dog out etc, etc lol. Once I got going eventually it was very nice.

The nibbling spa fishes are great too, very relaxing.

xxx

Thanks Indigo77. I really needed that hug xx

One right back at ya :hugs:

xx

Whilst I'm typing the kids next door have come home from school singing "Jingle Bells". Awwww bless em. It's a bit early for christmas in my book but they've put a smile on my face and made me :laugh2:

My kids want christmas yesterday because they want presents! I am sorry it's always the worst when you get hopes up or htings feel different or like this could be it feeling. Don't worry you are not a lone i get my hopes up every cycle. I don't understand why if everything is working right why i don't get BFP how many bad eggs can there possibly be up in there :( Has you dh been checked? I told my dh that i don't get pregnant every month because his swimmers are drowning in gravy (he is on a diet trying to lose the big gut). Like i should talk I just ate 3 poptarts what a cow moooooooo.

Oh choccie:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know how you feel, I have not ovulated this month and I am taking it badly as well... Between witches and ovulations TTC ain´t easy! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

A bit of positive thinking, let´s hope this cycle brings good news!:thumbup:

Sorry the stupid:witch: showed up:growlmad: hopefully she packs her bags quickly and leaves:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->