when will i " O " ?????

OULINA

Reaction score
this is driving me crazy!!! everyday i say tomorrow yea tomorrow i will get a temp.rise! i have all the symptoms yea tomorrow .......!!!!!but.....no rise !!!!! why??? i know its still soon but when you got all the symptoms i mean come on what going on with my body???? sorry just needed someone to tell this to :dohh:

I've become so confused about when I will ovulate it's driving me mad!
I don't temp so not sure about that sorry
x x

:hugs:
totally know how you feel - i have now had several days of ewcm and no temp rise :hissy:

I don't do the temp thing - I couldn't get on with it at all. I just went with EWCM and assumed I ovulated the day after the last day of EWCM.

Oh, Gawd. So now I could be wrong and not be ovulating. Aaagh!!

Do you have a link to your chart Oulina?

I can certainly sympathize. I normally have a regular 26-28 day cycle, but this time I didn't O until CD24.

:hug: Hope you O soon hun.

Temping really helped me. I thought I would OV around the time of my EWCM and I didn't until 3 days after, but I'd never have known without seeing the temp shift. I don't know if this is always true for me because this is only my first month charting.

this is driving me crazy!!! everyday i say tomorrow yea tomorrow i will get a temp.rise! i have all the symptoms yea tomorrow .......!!!!!but.....no rise !!!!! why??? i know its still soon but when you got all the symptoms i mean come on what going on with my body???? sorry just needed someone to tell this to :dohh:

can you set up link so we can have a peek..:hugs:

oh i am sorry, but i chart on paper. I'm planing my next cycle to start using ff software cz next month i am gonna seriously start ttc.... it just gets me mad cz whenever i feel sure i know whats going on with my body , it turns out i am soooooo wrong. This time..... besides the ewcm and ovulation pain and sensitive breasts even my salvia tester showed that i was supposed to ovulate 2 days ago....but NOTHING :dohh: .....now i am back to creamy cm and i sort of get little ov.pain reminders but still no temp.rise ..cant explain it.....:hissy:

Hi Oulina, did you see any slight increase in temps at all? It doesn't need to be drastic spike; I've read here that even a mere 0.2°c increment is considered a rise.

https://www.womenfitness.net/bbt.htm

Your body often prepares to ovulate with the best intentions, but gets sidetracked due to stress, lack of sleep, travel, and all sorts of other issues...so it's possible you can see EWCM and still not ovulate...what cycle day are you on? My latest O day was CD21 (not counting my first few months off the pill, LOL!) and amerikiwi's was CD24 this month, and I'm sure there are tons of ladies on here who can attest to even later O days than that! Keep on BDing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->