When will I stop feeling like I'm dying?!?

FlumpsMamma

4yo and preg 1st tri
Reaction score
My stomachs is in knots, I'm soo tired and just feel absolutely terrible. I'm 6w4 and it's only been for the last week. I'm hoping someone will have some good news and tell me that tomorrow when I wake up I'll feel like myself and it'll all be over and I'll be pregnant but feeling great

I'm close to where you are and dying to feel healthy again. Unfortunately morning sickness and I think some of the other symptoms don't usually calm down until around 12 weeks.

I wish I could tell you it will get easier soon. Everyone is different so it's impossible to say :( For me the all day nausea lasts usually until 20wks. So it's a long time to feel terrible, but worth it in the end. You will soon forget and want to do it all over again ;)

i'm in the same boat. with my son, i had no MS, so time flew by and i had a wonderful pregnancy. i've been dreadfully sick since 5 weeks with this one, and i'm just longing to feel okay again. i'm done with feeling awful all day, every day!!

Well it might not magically get better but at lease I know I'm not alone. With my daughter I was fine, no sickness or anything till later and I ended up with a separated pelvic bone because I was the size of a baby elephant. I honestly feel like I've got the flu. Me and OH just went food shopping and absolutely nothing appealed to me except frozen cheese hamwhiches and potato waffles... I hid them in the bottom of my trolley.

I know I feel like I have the flu every day, but oddly enough cheeseburgers and beans appeal to me :)

I wish I could say that I got over ms quickly...but unfortunately that wasn't the case. Mine started at exactly 6 weeks and got worse. I think week 8 was when I was at my worst state. Of course, I was throwing up 10-20 times a day. I still throw up every morning but Zofran keeps me from being so sick. I wish you the best and a quick recovery!

I've been feeling constantly nauseous since 3 weeks but now at 10 weeks the sickness is worse. I'm hoping it may improve in the couple of weeks although with my others I didn't stop being sick until around 16 weeks.

At 10 weeks I am starting to feel an improvement. Have been feeling sick and very tired since I turned 6 weeks. Am really fed up with it now!

I am 10wks today too! I also feel like the last few days have been a marked improvement. From 4 1/2 - 6 weeks I was uncomfortable with ms. After 6wk it go markedly worse and basically outed me at work. I will say though that I would have several really bad days and then a couple of better days. After about 9 wks I started to feel better, but still throwing up every day even with the unisom/b6 combo or with the reglan from my ob. Like I said the last few days have been so much better (more like the 4-6 weeks time), but I am not sure if its just a short reprieve or an encouraging trend.

The more I read on the boards the more it seems that every pregnancy is different. Thinking of you and hoping you feel better soon!

12 weeks tomorrow and still not feeling better. Its a little less then what it was in the beginning but im currently sitting here contemplating if i need to eat or throw up.
Hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I'm 9 weeks. For the past 2 days I have felt slightly better. I'm hoping it lasts and just keeps getting better from here on out, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up too high.

I'm just feelings e same every day, my worst day was 3 days ago and I had to throw up. Every morning I wake up and feel ok, then I stand up and want to be sick. I'm having to eat breakfast which I've never done I hate it. I never felt like this with my daughter

I'm seven weeks 2 days. I've been vomiting daily since week 5. Sometimes I just vomit once and dry heave the other dozen times, other times I vomit every hour or so. I've lost weight and have no energy. Like you, I find myself wondering when this will all be over and how people can possibly keep this a secret.

My dr. started me on b6 and unison - 25mg of each at night at half that in the morning. Today was my first day trying it in the morning and I have slept ALL day. My husband tried to wake me for work and I just couldn't seem to move. I find that I am still nauseous, but I can't throw up. I feel it stirring in the pit of my stomach but nothing comes up.

This is no fun.

I feel your pain I'm about 6 weeks and felt nauseous for the last week last night at 4am I threw up now miss you tummy is churning a d I feel so sick I'm not sure if it's a bug I was hopi g it was but if not I hope it doesn't last another 6 weeks :(

Sorry, but I don't have any good news for you either. With my first baby, the 24x7 nausea (and vomiting 5 - 10 times a day) lasted until 16 weeks, then every morning until 25-ish weeks.

With my second, the 24x7 nausea lasted until 13 weeks, but then every morning until birth (41 weeks).

I'm now expecting my 3rd and the nausea started again at 6 weeks, and I'm feeling pretty miserable as well. I've never taken anti-sickness tablets before but I think I'm going to ask my mw this afternoon about getting some. I just can't imagine another 10 - 15 weeks of this!

My morning sickness started just after I hit 5 weeks, felt dreadful near enough all the time as well as extreme tiredness. The sickness for me started to disappear at 9+5, and has *fingers crossed* stayed away. I get the odd occasional moment where I feel sick but it disappears quickly. The tiredness is still lingering though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->