when will the date be set?

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
after alot of talking and ummming and arrrring we have both agreed on trying for a second baby!:happydance:
obviously the major questions come up....
how old will tj be when new :baby: baby is born?:muaha:
do i wanna walk down the isle with a bump?:muaha:
should we wait till after the wedding?:muaha:
was the original date a bad time? (august):muaha:
do i really wanna carry a baby through another hot summer?:muaha:
HELP!:dohh:
i think i need a calculator, i dont want to make the wrong decision about anything here! is/was anyone in the same boat???:blush:
:hugs:

Not in the same boat,I just wanted to say...Have a honeymoon baby!!!!!!!!!!!xx

not with the wedding situation but deciding on when to fit in with Hermione, yes. had an oct baby but was due in sept so i to carried through the summer, would quite like to have a may baby, when do i need to try for that???? welll yes i am confused and numbers are not my fortay, oh well maybe it will just happen

I never minded having carrying Tabs in the summer, maybe cos we didnt have much of a summer and i was really neat :shrug: I want to make a bigger gap than i had between my sisters and i so i'm going to wait till 2011...although you never know :lol:

Also am agreeing with the others honeymoon baby :)

yeah it does sound nicer!
very romantic as well. its now yet another factor to my equation lol

WOW YOU MADE AN EXCELLENT POINT. Living in Australia I am so going to try time my pregnancy around Summer.. I cant stand those 45 degree (celcius) days in doors with a fan on me completely un-pregnant, let along carrying around all that extra weight..erghghghghg!!!

i did it last year and it almost killed me! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"