When will you start wrapping?

motherofboys

Reaction score
I usually wait until December, then the tree is up and I can play Christmas music and reward myself with a mince pie :xmas13: I also like to have all the preaebta before I start. Not sure why haha

I wrap a day or two before Christmas. Hanukkah doesnt get wrapped.

A week or two before Christmas. I like to be virtually finished before I’m wrapping or I forget things lol. I also put Christmas music on, but I reward myself with alcohol :haha:

I wrap on Christmas Eve.
The one year I left some to wrap on Christmas eve we had a power cut and I was wrapping by candle light. I swear the number of times I lost the scissors tripled haha

Watch the Michael McIntyre clip on scissors and sellotape it was so funny, could totally relate.

I wrap once I have everything. Usually mid/end December when tree is up, songs are one. I reward myself with a mince pie AND alcohol haha

Not until the tree is up at least as they are all stuffed in the cupboard as there is no room. Once I pull the tree and decs out then I can wrap and put them in an orderly way so the paper doesn’t get crumpled or tear.

I have so much I need to wrap and I want to start asap, but I'm waiting to have the baby first, as I love nothing more than when the kids are in bed I sit down with a huge glass of wine or a Baileys and wrap while watching a good xmas film :haha:

The one year I left some to wrap on Christmas eve we had a power cut and I was wrapping by candle light. I swear the number of times I lost the scissors tripled haha

Oh no! That must have been horrible! I used to do it earlier but moving it upstairs and downstairs is a pain and makes the paper rip lol so I just bring everything down, wrap then put under the tree! The last couple of years I have gotten myself a take-away too, think that is my wee tradition. :rofl:

I'll wrap a couple things that go under the tree once the tree it up. Santa gifts will be wrapped when i finish up my shopping; otherwise, I'll forget what I've already bought! Typically, about a week before Christmas is when I end up wrapping.

Usually a couple of days before Christmas but this year I’m doing it earlier while the kids are still at school, it’s my favourite part of Christmas!

The last week before the kids break up. Will do it all in front of a home alone marathon and the lights all twinkling.

I will usually wrap beginning of Dec, hopefully I will have everything by then this yr!!

Watch the Michael McIntyre clip on scissors and sellotape it was so funny, could totally relate.

I wrap once I have everything. Usually mid/end December when tree is up, songs are one. I reward myself with a mince pie AND alcohol haha

I've seen that, it's spot on haha
I would usually have alcohol as well but not this year haha

Oh no! That must have been horrible! I used to do it earlier but moving it upstairs and downstairs is a pain and makes the paper rip lol so I just bring everything down, wrap then put under the tree! The last couple of years I have gotten myself a take-away too, think that is my wee tradition. :rofl:

I tend to keep it all in the delivery boxes and also have a settee that has storage underneath so I can hide quite a bit in there once wrapped and then on my have a couple of large boxes to carry down and empty. Touch wood, the paper has mostly been fine haha

I might start wrapping once I have out the tree and decorations up! Usually do it by the fire of a night but DD1 has been coming down lately so might have to do it when they are in school !

When DD2 was born I was wrapping until 2am Christmas Eve! Never again was knackered !

I wrap a few presents every school day in december and it's done by the time my son breaks up for christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->