when will you tell everyone ur BFP news?

Only my very closest family and a friend or two know . .

Was planning on telling the world @ 12 weeks . . and now I'm there I still feel it's a bit too early.

I had a miscarriage before so maybe that's why I'm so cautious.

We're waiting to tell everyone until after the first ultrasound, which is TBD, but will be sometime after 10 weeks. With our first, we told everyone at 6 weeks. That was way too many months of belly touching and pestering for me though, so I'm hoping we can hold out longer this time. I have a suspicious looking bloat belly that got some looks from my MIL last night, and she commented on my caffeine free coke. I think she's suspicious, but she hasn't come out and asked yet.

This is my first pregnancy and we found out the day before my husband deployed, since I wanted him to be a part of telling our immediate family i.e. our parents we went ahead and told them immediately. It turns out that I was 6 weeks at the time. BUT, of course I asked my mom not to freak out and start the baby train news with the rest of my family and that didn't happen! I was getting congrats phone calls the next day!

We told both our parents and my sisters the past week, but no one else until our first ultrasound (hopefully around 8-12 weeks). and when we get near the 2nd trimester.

With our MC last year we told everyone right away and it was nice to have the support but I'm not gonna lie it was hard having to tell everyone the bad news. I don't think there is any right time to tell people, just when you feel comfortable.

I told my mom and two of my closest friends. Hubby told a work friend. We're going to try to keep it quiet until the second trimester, although i have a feeling somebody will guess before then! I'm so bad at not acting pregnant ;-)

Both out famialies and our best friends know, if anything happened, we'd tell them anyway. We intend to share the news once we have the 1st scan, all being well!

close family and a couple of friends know

Not sure how to keep hiding it from some people, eek!

We've only told our parents and siblings so far. I want to wait until I've had scans etc and I know everything is OK before I tell the rest of the world.

Hey, hun. Everyone is different, and you will find the right time for you! I told my mom at 7 weeks... and then we waited until we were 15 weeks to tell everyone else. We waited so long because my fiance's family is really unsupportive. They aren't even speaking to us now. Oh well, that's life.
Find what's right for you!! Good luck. x

I told everyone the say we found out, i dont belive in jinxing it either, i told everyone asap with DD and again with my MMC, i did wait until i went to the dr before annoucing it tho, but i was still 12dpo xx

We told our parents and siblings straight away at 4 weeks but we won't tell anyone else until 12 weeks. I don't believe in jinxing or anything like that I would just hate to have to deliver the bad news to everyone should anything go wrong.

I am glad we told our close family as I have had a few problems and they would have guessed something was wrong anyway (not to mention that I like a drink and would've been caught out that way :haha:

ive told my sister mom, my fiances parents and a few close mates, till our 12week scan anyway even to having one this weekend at a private clilic i still wont tell ppl yet x

I have told 4 very close friends. Hubby and I are waiting until 8 weeks to tell family and maybe 12 weeks for everyone else....I may break down and tell everyone at 8 weeks lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->