When would I be ovulating?

babydream

ttc#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies, I tried to attach a photo hope it's there... I never had opk+ for 3 days and never had a strong one like the last one. I was expecting my temp to rise this morning but it's not enough to indicate ov. What do you think???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 15
I'd say only the last one is a true positive. The others are dark but not as dark as the control.

See how your temps are the next few days

Idk that I'd call the ones on the 19th and 20th positive. In the picture the test line still looks slightly lighter than the control. Definitely positive on the 21st so I would think your either ovulating today, tomorrow, or the day after that :) judging by how dark it is though I would think its either today or tomorrow :) just bd everyday for the next 3 days, I think you should cover it lol

I agree today's is defo positive. Either today or tomorrow you should ovulate :)

Thank you. These were last month's opk+. I only had these two days. On 25/10/15 it was a def negative. I ovulated on 24/10/15. That's why I hoped I would've ovulated yesterday (Friday) coz I would have thought they were positives, I never thought today would be stronger, never had a darker line than the test line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Im so annoyed. You see on my chart we tried to cover the days as best we could but hubby is on a course for the weekend and we dtd this morning but he's only coming home tomorrow evening. I hope we won't miss it :(

Don't worry it sounds like your covered, sperm live on average for 3 days and it only takes one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->