When you started weaning....

nope, we started weaning at 13 weeks xxx

She could sit totally unaided for about a minute but had no problem in her high chair. It was about a week after starting weaning that she could sit properly unaided. Until something behind her catches her attention and she topples over trying to look :dohh: :)

No, because he's almost 8 months and still can't :rofl: We started at 6.5 months proper BLW (a bit of banana for reflux before that)

Nope. He's 7 months and still can't sit unaided. I think bigger babies have trouble with this. He sits fine in the high chair though.

zakk can sit really well with help. He is ok in a high chair but i feed him in the bouncy otherwise he is a bit leaning forward.

She could sit unaided for a few minute she was six months, but she could stay up right in the high chair!

For very short periods of time, but more importantly he could comfortably sit upright with minimal support (the highchair seat at his back) for 20-30 minutes which was about how long an average meal takes us (we BLW).

Nope, we started at 6 months, but he couldn't sit very well until 10 months.

Ellie only sat up confidentally at 8 months so no, we BLW from just shy of 6 months.

Yes, that was one of the signs I looked out for.

Yes we did BLW. She can sit up unaided and pick up foods that she is interested in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->