When???

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
Does it actually get better? When will I bloom instead of looking and feeling rough as a dog 24/7. Almost 12 weeks now and still no let up. I so need to be normal again.

What will stop this horrendous nausea

I found second trimester the best one in terms of feeling better, third is uncomfortable and first is tired/sick. However I have known people sick for the whole time but this is rare I believe.

I reckon give it another couple of weeks and you'll feel it less :thumbup:

That's what I'm fearing. Thankfully I'm not vomiting so it could be so much worse. But in constantly on the verge of it. My poor son isn't getting the full attention he needs. Will be glad when he goes back to school bless him.

However I am going to Tenerife in 3 weeks. Hopefully the sunshine will do some good xx

Ooh lucky madam! I LOVE Tenerife! I'm sure the sunshine will make you feel loads better! Where are you staying? When we go we always stay at Parque Santiago 3 or 4.

Oh yeah I know it. We're staying in golf I think. We get about while we're there. Walk miles. It's lovely :)

I woke up with a nose bleed this morning, and just had another. Is this cause for concern? Xx

No, I don't think so. I think it's quite common because your body is creating extra blood and your blood pressure might be up or down slightly.

That's OK. Just inconvenient then. Really not nice when you're lay down and it trickles down your throat!! Vom!
X

I'm still waiting for the glowy stage everyone else seems to get? Instead I have bad skin, greasy hair and I'm bloated and hairy because I cba to do anything haha

It's so hard to have that CBA feeling when you have to keep a toddler entertained! We've had a major meltdown here :brat:

Re nosebleeds, I read that the blood vessels in the nose can expand during pregnancy (probably why our sense of smell is heightened too) so it's natural that they could rupture and cause nosebleeds.

I had all my first trimester symptoms until 18 weeks, but after that I started to feel AMAZING! Now in the third trimester I am becoming uncomfortable with heartburn and lower back ache and restless legs!

my ob said people usually feel better between 14-16 weeks. I was between 18-20 before I started, but at that point, I got really big really fast, and went from sickness to severe back pain. I preferred the pain though haha.

12 weeks in this time around, and still hating it...

I'll be ten weeks Tuesday and my mother keeps having to assure me that second trimester is better. She said it's the fun part of pregnancy. But between nausea, headaches, constipation, round ligament pain, and breast tenderness I'm wondering why the heck I did this to myself XD

I keep feeling I should be floating around in a happy bubble cause I got what I wanted and what many women crave. So I feel guilty on top of miserable.

They say pregnancy isn't an illness!! Well I have felt bloody ill for 6 weeks now. Lol

I felt better tummy wise around 14 weeks. Fatigue slacked off around 18 weeks. I felt good from there on out and didn't start feeling bad again until about a week ago. Now he's pressing on my bladder constantly and kicking me in the hips and the pressure on my pelvis is unreal. Just under 5 weeks now, thank goodness!!

It is perfectly okay to complain too! It's hard growing a tiny person.

I'm feeling a lot better these days, well the nausea is still there but it's not constant as it had been for the last 5-6 weeks and I haven't been sick for five days now. I still have to eat frequent small meals throughout the day, and sometimes even at night, but overall I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Saying that I have been off work for the last 1.5 weeks so remains to be seen if the MS makes a comeback when I go back to work on Tuesday.

With my last pregnancy things definitely improved during the second trimester but I had to keep eating or I'd start feeling nauseous/dizzy. But overall the second trimester was a hundred times better with no more vomiting. The third trimester was then packed with a whole new set of complaints but not thinking of that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->