When?

Misskitty10

Reaction score
Hi this will be my 2nd month ttc, first month using opk!
I am currently on cd7 of 30dc and will be buying a pack of 7 clearblue digi opk tomorrow, just wondering when you reckon I should start testing and what the best time of day to test is! I don't get home from work till 6 or 6.30pm most days so do u think that sorta time would be fine?
Thanks for any replys :)

Hey there. Best time of day to test is actually around 2pm. As for when to start there is a chart on this page of this web site https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#8 under question #8. You choose your shortest cycle and then find what day to start testing on with the chart. There is lots of info on OPK's on that page as well. hope this helps.

Thankyou! I got them today and it says " you can test any time of day most women find it easiest to test first thing in the morning" but I see alot of ppl on here say not to use fmu and not to do it after 6pm! How important is this as I can only really do it with fmu or 6.30pm!?

Sh*t! I've been using FMU as the Clearblue digital packet says but am on CD22 now and still no smiley (been testing since CD11)! I've been having painful cramps in my uterus on and off since yesterday (had the same last month and I calculated I must've ovulated a few days after that) so maybe I will be getting my smiley in a few days!!!!

I've had my strongest positives at 8pm as I can't test at 2pm. I think it's different for everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->