Whens the right time to get hospital bags packed?

Bernie

Reaction score
Im now 32 weeks and was wondering when to pack my hospital bag?So just asking when people done/did thiers just to get an idea really?

Around 35 weeks. And the way people have ben popping them out early round here recently, that seems like a pretty good time!!!

Haven't pack my bag yet but Im getting few things everynow and then.

Shame on me i packed mine a day before my due date:blush:...don't ask me why...lucky i was 2 weeks overdue:) xx

Mines is mid process, kind of nearly done, but not quite!!! LOL

I'm packing early, but only because I'm at high risk of premature labour. I'd say 35 weeks is a good time, although you might want to start planning and buying what you'll need before then especially with Christmas coming up.

I cheated! My sister did mine for me as a little present. I'd probably leave mine until the day if it was left down to me! Am the most organised person when it comes to working but I'm hopeless once I'm out the office! x

i havent put everything next to my bag lol, just havent got round to putting it all in my bag, i bought like a trolley suitcase and my husband was saying that is ridiculous why do u need something that big your only going in for a few days, i now and he agrees dont even thing that is bloody big enough
our hospital asks you to bring everything with you and wont provide anything which i dont mind at all but its just a pain having to cart it all bloody there

Lou
xxx

i packed mine at 24 weeks with my first baby lol!! i think i had everything ready at 30 weeks with him even the crib all set up lol!! this time im thinking of starting my hospital bag at about 32 weeks

Ooops i havnt done mine yet lol. I've got Aidan's packed thats been packed for ages lol. Do you ladies think i should start mine now ??
xx

I've been packing it for a month... adding bits as I buy them, and reading as many articles as I could about what to pack - so I could decide what was needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->