Where are all the same sex families?

Dollface

Thank you Jesus!
Reaction score
:shrug:

I know there are a few on here. Why isn't anyone chatting?

:flower:

Hiya! Im here too when I can drag my head out of the first trimester forum!:dohh:

Us too in south cheshire

:wave: Hello everyone! Not very busy in here is it

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and am TTC our first. Anyone else in the same boat?

@ Tegans Mama,
Thanks for introducing me to this section of the wedsite. I am very new to all this. It will be nice getting to know what other same sex couples struggle with. We have a lot of friends going through the process but being on this site will be nice. A place where I can go any time of day and read comments...

A little about myself...I am 29 years old. Last august my partner and I decided to begin our journey into parenthood. We went to the fertility clinic several times for several different testings and exams. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism (which is under control now) and PCOS. I have been on metformin since then. I wasn't able to start anything until my thyroid was functioning at a good speed. Now that it is I was able to take provera last month to induce AF. When I got AF on March 20th I was to take clomid on CD3-7...I have been back and forth since the 20th for u/s in search of a dominant follicle...none yet...I go back on wednesday this week for another u/s....

I have tried for 2 years now to be active on this site. I began my ttc in Nov 2010, and am pleased to say it worked first try. I have, however, ran into soooo many rude ladies in the forums, and all I ever wanted to do was make friends with ladies in my shoes, going through the same things and so on. Hopefully, I can get away from rudeness, and y'all will be more welcoming! (hugs)

@dollface,
Sorry you had such a bad experience. What brings you back? Are to TTC another? Or simply want to chat about other issues? Whatever the case, glad you are back. I am new to the site and so far it has been good. Looking forward to chatting with you...

Kristina

Doll face- I too am sorry for your past experience. I really like the forums here because on different sites when I was just lurking around I noticed that there were alot of rude and bitter people. This site has been so different from the other ones I've seen. So far I've only had encouragement, no negativity, which is so great when TTC! So I'm curious too! What brings you back? Trying for another? I'm working on #2 now! Just had my qualitative test today, hoping to get the results tomorrow! Let's keep in touch! Welcome back again!

Dollface, I'm really sorry you feel that way :( there are rude people everywhere in real life, but that doesn't stop me going back. Honestly, I've been on here for a long time, and I've only ever had a few rude comments made towards me (ones that are aimed at my sexuality anyway). If you feel you're being discriminated against, use the "report post" feature (at the side of each post) and the mods will look into it.
I'm not as active on here at the moment as we have a lot going on at home, but I read a lot of threads a day and I enjoy using the forum. It is hard to get yourself back out there after a bad experience though :hugs:

I have tried for 2 years now to be active on this site. I began my ttc in Nov 2010, and am pleased to say it worked first try. I have, however, ran into soooo many rude ladies in the forums, and all I ever wanted to do was make friends with ladies in my shoes, going through the same things and so on. Hopefully, I can get away from rudeness, and y'all will be more welcoming! (hugs)

@dollface, you just have to find a section you like and stick to it. I've been on here for... um, two and half years I think? But pretty much never venture out of Natural Parenting, cos that's where i'm comfortable.

xx

Hello everyone! I am new to this site and am TTC our first. Anyone else in the same boat?

Hi Fit,
We are in the same boat....kind of. My wife and I are trying to conceive our first. She is going to carry because she is 35 and I am 44. We are ttc our first. We did IUI last month and ICI this month and in our 2 week wait. You are not alone. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->