Where are all the same sex families?

Hey all!!! Helen and I are in Wigan Lancashire and would love to meet up with any other ladies ttc. Our first go is mid July and we can't wait. It does however feel like we are alone on this journey as none of our friends are trying for children yet.

If anyone fancies meeting for a chat or just wants to email us send me a message. We've been email 2 ladies from here and it's so good to share thoughts and experiences.

Catherine & Helen x x

Hi! Welcome to TTC! I hope you have a wonderful journey. Emails are always welcome, and I love answering questions that can help another same sex couple have a baby! I'm also on Facebook, of you wanna friend me. My email is [email protected]

Welcome Helen and Catherine! Good luck for your 1st try in July, exciting! Keep us posted on your news. Feel free to drop me a mail if you have any questions. Love emails!:flower:

Fairy :dust: to you both xx

Welcome to Catherine & Helen.

My name is Kristina and my girlfriends name is Cristal. We have been in the process for almost a year now but we have only had one insemmination so far (may 2012). I had a few complications like no regular menstral cycle and no ovulations. I have PCOS as well. So we tried a few different meds and nothing is really working. This month I am on something new called Femara. We have an ultrasound July 8th to check on the maturity of the follicles. If they are at a good size then we will be going for our second insemmination in July. We are really praying for this. I'm sure you girls are so excited too! Good luck and keep us up to date on everything.

Kristina

I've never even noticed this section .. :) so hello everyone..it has taken us 15 months ttc..but I'm now 13 Weeks pregnant..x

[TQUOTE=Indiapops;19317575]I've never even noticed this section .. :) so hello everyone..it has taken us 15 months ttc..but I'm now 13 Weeks pregnant..x[/QUOTE]

congrats xxxxx

Hi, my name is Jenni. My wife and I tried for a baby a couple of years ago through a fresh sperm donation company....that then ended up in the news :blush:

We are now ttc again, through a known donor. We had our first re-try attempt on the 19th of June and so we are 15 dpo...a BFN yesterday...but no AF even though she is normally like clock work.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better :)

Hi, my name is Jenni. My wife and I tried for a baby a couple of years ago through a fresh sperm donation company....that then ended up in the news :blush:

We are now ttc again, through a known donor. We had our first re-try attempt on the 19th of June and so we are 15 dpo...a BFN yesterday...but no AF even though she is normally like clock work.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better :)
Fingers crossed its good news for you both xx

Thank you Indiapops....some how completely forgot to mention that we already have 2 children, both from a previous relationship of mine....but this will be our first baby together...but not our first child x

Thank you Indiapops....some how completely forgot to mention that we already have 2 children, both from a previous relationship of mine....but this will be our first baby together...but not our first child x

Welcome!

My partner and I got married last year and decided we wanted to add to our family. She has two children from a previous relationship and a little one would complete our perfect little family. We are on our 3rd attempt using IUI and today is day 12 post IUI. Although I am scared to test and see a negative I'm hopeful 3rd times a charm! :thumbup: We'll keep everyone posted, its nice to have somewhere I can share with people in similar situations.

Hey - Helen and I will hopefully be doing out first AI week beginning 22nd July. Excited don't think it's sunk in yet!

Can't Wait

Catherine x

Our gorgeous little boy is actually 6 months today!! Can't believe where the time as gone. So amazing tho!! xx

Hey! We are trying again first week of Septembers. It's been on hold a H has been diagnosed with Achalasia! She is going for a dilation on Wednesday as long as she doesn't need an x ray after it we can try first week in sept.

Fingers crossed!

First try as a bfn :0( but tbh worked out as she was admitted to hospital and underwent lots of tests and x rays. It's like some one knew not to let her get pregnant that time. Her AF arrived but was really really heavy and painful - something she's never had before ever. Wonder what that was about?

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->