• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Congrats peanut!!!

I'm 9 dpo today and yesterday was a nausea-fest once again. But yesterday was also my Dr's appointment and I'm (oddly) happy to report that the process is getting started. He's sending me for comprehensive bloodwork to check all my hormones and a full pelvic ultrasound to double check that everything is okay there. I just feel so much more at ease now that I'm taking action. We haven't been trying for a full year but my Dr was willing to start sending me for some preliminary tests so fingers crossed.

Blue- ugh, I'm so sorry! Huge hugs!!

Afm: 6dpo and not much going on. All I can say is man progesterone makes me exhausted!! Working 12 hour days probably doesn't help but I'm getting the best sleep because I'm staying asleep. Thinking of testing sometime this weekend. We are going out of town next Wednesday for a week and it's a long road trip so I need to know what's going on before the trip at least.

Welcome to anyone new!

Blue - Sorry that you are having a difficult time right now, I think that is why I haven't started the Ovi testing yet, it seems like if you miss your surge its very defeating.

Catalyst - Congrats it looks like things are looking good for you!

Belle - I am definitely in the same boat as you and feeling exactly like you are right now, lol the ups and downs etc.

Chocolate - Good luck with your tests! Its a positive movement forward that's for sure!

LuLu - I am DPO 4 (I think) today so I might be testing early with you this weekend because I have a wedding to attend and any sign of a positive I won't drink a sip....on the other hand even if I do get a positive I will be super stressed until my period date has passed....and if I get a negative I will be super bummed as well....ahhhhh I don't know what I should do if I should test early or not. I will be DPO 8 at that point!

Any opinions on testing early ladies? :dohh:

Please take me off from having a bfp, thanks. Beta test this morning and negative

5dpiui and im itching to test already lol, I have a whole week and a day. I had a huge temp drop this am idk y. but I took the temp after I woke up several times throughout the night and morning, so I don't even want to count it, thoughts?..

Weird that weird that cp is still super high, soft and closed though

Peanut: so sorry for the nagative. Big hugs.

Jenny: I know what you mean. It so hard when testing!!! I really hope you get your bfp this month!

RedoING beta tomorrow docs said bc of bfp this morning at home

I really hope the second beta proves you right peanut :hugs:

Peanut - fingers crossed your beta results are positive ! :dust::hugs:

Well, either way I am testing in October. And you're not out til af shows. She will be late tomorrow going by lp, and late Saturday going by cd. So, I'm sticking here

Can I join?

So I should be ov'ing in the next couple hours I usually Ov 5 days after last pill but wow the ovary pain is so much even in my back

Hi girls.
I was MIA for a few days (busy weekend then a stomach bug at the end of it) and had quite a bit of catching up to do.
Can't wait for all those BFPs to start popping up.
Sorry about negative betas peanut but you're not out just yet.
Catalyst, I used to get a line like that on some OPK brands. It was positive in my case. Have you tested since?
I had a suprisingly early positive OPK myself yesterday. So O is early this month. Luckily I was feeling well enough after my stomach bug to BD in time. TWW, here I come!

Hi girls.
I was MIA for a few days (busy weekend then a stomach bug at the end of it) and had quite a bit of catching up to do.
Can't wait for all those BFPs to start popping up.
Sorry about negative betas peanut but you're not out just yet.
Catalyst, I used to get a line like that on some OPK brands. It was positive in my case. Have you tested since?
I got a suprisingly early positive OPK myself yesterday. So O is early this month. Luckily I was feeling well enough after my stomach bug to BD in time. TWW, here I come!

Anyone else around 5dpo and any symptoms?
I feel really weird but am sure I am imagining things because I want them to be there. Had really bad period pains last night but AF isn't due until around 9th-11th Oct!
xx

@Geebug me im 6dpiui and on progesterone so its hard to symptom spot due to it giving me all crazy symptoms already. I have AF like cramps, weird feeling nipples, bloating and nausea.

I also had a huge temp spike from 96.9 yesterday am to 98.0 today, interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->