• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Baby dust to you Peanut! I hope the second Beta is your BFP!

CD32 and expecting AF, but haven't seen any signs of it and I usually spot. If it doesn't show up by tomorrow, I will test. Hate to wait, but doing my best to hold off.

Hi ladies, I did an insemination on the 14th, and at 8dpo I had 1 random red spot which was accompanied with cramping on my left side. I've been on progesterone pills which cause lotiony cf but only for about 1hr after I take it. At 13dpp I had lotiony cf, only a little on my undies and this was about 11 hrs after my last pill. Have been sickly and nauseated feeling the past few days, felt like I had the flu but only lasted a couple hrs. AF is due on the 1st. Getting really nervous, been trying for over 2 years.

Beta was same as yesterday. But af is late so, will test sturdy li,e original plan, so October tester

I am almost excited to be entering into this months TWW. Im a weirdo lol!! Anyways. If all goes well ill be testing positive on my sons 4th birthday. (Oct15) fingers crossed. Keeping positive!

Geebug - memememe! I'm 5 DPO today too! Nothing so far, but my temp finally shot up, so I'm pretty sure I've ovulated.

Loveme - That sucks! I've never taken progresterone supps, but if they mimic all the symptoms, what a bummer!

Mrsbert - Very promising!! TEST TEST!

Faith - fabulous (though yucky) signs!! I can't believe you haven't tested yet! I would have caved by now. When are you planning on testing?

Peanut - how bizarre! Hopefully you're one of the weird ones with wacky tests and AF stays away.

I am currently on CD12 (26-27 day cycle). I took 2 OPK's yesterday and 2 on 10DPO and they were like medium darkness but definitely not positive. I took another one this morning and the second line was almost non-existent!!! I am so confused!!!

Usually they get progressively darker for me until positive and then light again after O, so I'm worried that I either a. missed my surge (but I took two yesterday so is this likely or b. am not ovulating this month.

I am not temping, I've tried in the past and I am so forgetful in the mornings I can never do it consistently.

Has anyone else experience this?

Hey Sara maybe just BD every other day, then you don't need to worry about the OPK! You'll have your bases covered!

Joining late but I'll be testing October 11 if AF doesn't come..

Greenarcher-
It's really hard not to test atm, I really want to but I'm really afraid it's going to be negative again :( I'm still debating on waiting till the 2nd to see if AF shows up or to test before

Faith I know that feeling well. I try not to test at all and just wait it out for AF. Some months I have to test a little early if I'm going to an event where I know I'll be drinking

Hey Sara maybe just BD every other day, then you don't need to worry about the OPK! You'll have your bases covered!

Thanks for responding! That is the plan, I'm just stressed that I'm not ovulating this cycle for some reason...but will keep BD'ing and hope for the best. :thumbup:

I don't understand I have had 'high' on CB digis for the last three days and loads of ewcm today so though I'd do an O stick to see if i saw a dark line. Did one tonight and nothing! Totally clear! No sign of a line at all :wacko:

So confused and now don't know where I am!

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpg
    IMG_1288.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 7
So I feel like my head is totally spinning!! Totally obsessed...

So It's not even been 2 weeks since my MC & although DH & I are bedding & temping as I'm unsure when I'll Ov, I can't stop thinking of BABYS & beibg PREGNANT. Ever spare minute I've got I'm on forums, B&B & Google!!! Morning,mood & night.

I'm not sure why I'm feeling so obsessed with it all? I'm I feeling like the due to the MC, I feel I'm quite a strong person & possible hide my feelings/emotions!

I took 1 full year to fall pregnant with my son 4 years ago and I was never this obsessed..xx

Well, light pink when wiping, still without cramping or full on af. Did a dollar store test about 15 minutes ago, BFN. Let's see what tomorrow brings :)

Can I join?? I test October 13th. My birthday is October 22nd. BFP will definitely be an awesome birthday gift!! Baby dust to all of you!

You are definitely not alone. It took 3 months with my son 6 years ago. I've been actively trying for 8 months. I've had an HSG done and tubes are open. OPK's are positive. I'm doing everything right and So far nothing. I find the forums helpful. At least I don't feel alone. Baby dust to you. Praying for your BFP

Hi ladies ...joining you in October. I'll be turning 34 and it's our 7th cycle ttc. 1st cycle on clomid. I do ovulate on my own and everything looks good on my end so far...hope this is our lucky month! I'll be officially testing around October 18th unless Clomid does something wonky to my cycle.

ILove: I'm the same way wwe th the progesterone. I have all these symptoms but I can't say which it is. I took a nap today which I never do but the progesterone is probably doing it. Now getting hot flashes, and I've been spotting the whole tww which I was told was normal because the meds can irritate the cervix so who knows.

So I feel like my head is totally spinning!! Totally obsessed...

So It's not even been 2 weeks since my MC & although DH & I are bedding & temping as I'm unsure when I'll Ov, I can't stop thinking of BABYS & beibg PREGNANT. Ever spare minute I've got I'm on forums, B&B & Google!!! Morning,mood & night.

I'm not sure why I'm feeling so obsessed with it all? I'm I feeling like the due to the MC, I feel I'm quite a strong person & possible hide my feelings/emotions!

I took 1 full year to fall pregnant with my son 4 years ago and I was never this obsessed..xx

I TOTALLY feel you. I was this way when I first started TTC, then around month 4 I chilled out a bit. Now that my best friend has fallen pregnant (on her first month, lucky!), I'm obsessing again! I want to be pregnant with her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->