• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

do you think if i O during the night that last nights BD session would be enough since DH would work till later today (it's 1.29am Monday and he's fast asleep, he won't come home till 7pm)?

Hello,
I'll be testing October 7th!!
Had a bit of a malfunction two days before OV 😉 we weren't exactly trying but won't mind either way! Xxx

I was 5 dpo yesterday and the nausea was there ALL DAY. Ugh. I've had this before in BFN cycles but yesterday was just so gross. It sucks that it probably means nothing because it's hard to be nauseous for an entire Saturday.

Good luck to everyone else :) !

do you think if i O during the night that last nights BD session would be enough since DH would work till later today (it's 1.29am Monday and he's fast asleep, he won't come home till 7pm)?

Yes,you still have a good chance. Remember,one BD releases millions of swimmers 😉 Maybe BD again when DH gets home for good measure! Fx for you!

Hey ladies! Guess whoes finally back TTC again?!?!? Af due 9th. Testing begins 5th (oct). Im so excited to be bck! Got EWFM and FF app says im right at the end of my OVU window. Bd 4 times within ovu window and bding again today (last day of window). OPKS neg, but with PCOS you never know. Didnt temp this month because we just decided to start TTC again last minute. So. Probably not my month but FX anyways. How has everyone been.

Wish I wasn't still here to be welcoming you back but welcome back! Last minute or not it sounds like you have a really good chance this month. FX

Lol weebles, I share that sentiment exactly.

Anon welcome back! Does it feel exciting to be TTC again? Or is it a little old hat, been there/done that? I wish I could get back my hope and optimism that I had when we first started TTC. I really EXPECTED it would happen right away, surely within 3 months.... and obviously within 6.... and definitely by 9.... and on it goes. UGH. Ladies, I'm so done with the TWW!

Can I join? I will be testing on October 25th. Good luck to all on our BFP in October!!

Thanks weebles!!! Im sorry to see you still here but glad to see a familier face!

Belle it does feel exiciting but we are extremely doubtful that itll happen quickly for us.

Welcome baseball

Oh yay! Some familiar faces!

I'll be testing October 3, at around 10 DPO. I usually have a 11-13 LP.

I'm 1-2 DPO today, and even though I've gone 6 months without a second line (no chems or anything), I'm surprisingly hopeful this month! I did preseed and softcups a few times during my fertile period, and I'm hoping that, since I don't normally get EWCM, that will substitute nicely.

I've got an at home SA kit arriving in the mail this week. I'm super excited! I told DH I'll wait to see if we get preg this cycle before I make him spunk in a cup :p

Im so annoyed right now, opks are still semi-positive not all the way even today (CD17) i have a 27-28 day cycle, i don't get it, I'm cramping with ewcm but opk refuses to cooperate :dohh: also no temp shift :(

Im so annoyed right now, opks are still semi-positive not all the way even today (CD17) i have a 27-28 day cycle, i don't get it, I'm cramping with ewcm but opk refuses to cooperate :dohh: also no temp shift :(

I also use the digital opks to verify my ICs...when they are getting almost there I check with the digital. Hope you get the pos opk very soon!!!

ive never in my entire life had an actual fully pos OPK. i just bd every day during my window on FF and the two days before and the two after for good measure. My partner calls it a chore but knows the outcome will be worth it XD

Belle: acupuncture sounds like its really been working for you and very relaxing. I've always wanted to have it done but I'm afraid of the needles... Are they painful?

StillPraying- men just don't understand us and our need to TTC and the emotions we go through :dohh:. We'll miss you mamas :hugs:

Maturemama39- welcome :wave: Oct. 3rd, you got it!

G x- I am so sorry for your lost but I'm glad to see your in good spirits and ready to retry. Hoping for sticky BFP's for us all :hugs:

Catalyst- welcome! Put you for the 16th :happydance:

Blue- yes that's actually food timing. Its actually said that your most fertile time is the 1st 3 days leading up to ovulation so I think your good :thumbup:

Shortstuff87- welcome girlie :wave:. Put you for the 7th.

Anon- I hope Oct. 5th brings you a BFP!

Thank you for the comfort ladies, I don't know who else to whine and moan to. Just feeling deflated at the moment, hope things turn out well for us all.

Could I join?

Still tracking periods and cycles as my periods are only returning to 'normal' after years of none. It is due between the 9th - 11th so I figure if it isn't here by 13th I'm going to test.

It's also my Granddad's birthday who passed away last year so a date that I would love to get some good news on (albeit very doubtful)

Thanks ladies and huge good luck!

xxx

Bluemoon- I totally feel your frustration; back when I was using opk's and like never getting pos was so aggravating! It only helped to chuck them out and use other fertility signs to track O.
3 dpo here, lots of lower abdo fullness/pressure/ache. Hoping that means something good?
Gl to everybody!!

I think I'm out already, :witch: showed up early after our longhaul flight to Vegas at the beginning of the month. Not normally a drama but I'm away on a course next week so of course I'm going to ov while I'm away! Not until the end but we'll probably still miss it, plus DH's stress levels have put him right off the boil so no :sex: for me at the moment. Not good :nope:

I'm a little bit down about it and beginning to think it's never going to happen, I'm going to be 37 in a couple of months. I'm starting to think that I'm getting a bit old for several reasons a) for fertility reasons because mine is dropping and so will his be since he's nearly 40; and b) I'm going to struggle to keep up with a toddler who will be running around when I'm 40.

:cry:

Thank you for the comfort ladies, I don't know who else to whine and moan to. Just feeling deflated at the moment, hope things turn out well for us all.

BlueMoonBubba, I had to chuck my OPK's out too. I never ever got a complete dark line even though I knew I was ovulating as had tests at the hospital.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->