• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Peanutmomma...did you test early, I see you already had your BFP.

Stillpraying, so sorry to see you go....I had this moment with my husband last night because we were arguing so bad and he basically told me to leave and take my daughter with me....after he calmed down I told him if it doesn't happen for us this month maybe we should take a break.

Stillpraying, so sorry to see you go....I had this moment with my husband last night because we were arguing so bad and he basically told me to leave and take my daughter with me....after he calmed down I told him if it doesn't happen for us this month maybe we should take a break.

Yes, af due the 30th, was going to test on oct 1. But tested at 11dpo, or 8dpo, not sure of exact O date. It was a faint bfp. Then, next morning lighter. I have beta in morning. Fx for good results

Bluemoon- I totally feel your frustration; back when I was using opk's and like never getting pos was so aggravating! It only helped to chuck them out and use other fertility signs to track O.
3 dpo here, lots of lower abdo fullness/pressure/ache. Hoping that means something good?
Gl to everybody!!

its not only the opks that are doing my head in, its the fact that there is no temp shift, im on a 27 day cycle and im almost on CD18 and still nothing which confirms no ovulation has yet occured:cry:

good luck with your cycle, hope this one is it for you:flower:

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been live in a while, this post is a big and busy one!!

I have also never had a dark line but this cycle I decided to try the clear blue dual hormone ones, I have been using them for 4 days and today I got a flashy face to say I have reached my 'high' fertility!!
Very chuffed as wasn't convinced I was O'ing but the digi ones have confirmed that certainly the hormones are there!!

Going to get BDing tonight and see what happens! Any one else on CD 12 or thereabouts? I'm so hoping this is the cycle!!

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been live in a while, this post is a big and busy one!!

I have also never had a dark line but this cycle I decided to try the clear blue dual hormone ones, I have been using them for 4 days and today I got a flashy face to say I have reached my 'high' fertility!!
Very chuffed as wasn't convinced I was O'ing but the digi ones have confirmed that certainly the hormones are there!!

Going to get BDing tonight and see what happens! Any one else on CD 12 or thereabouts? I'm so hoping this is the cycle!!

Hi Sparrow,good to see you here again! I am cd12 as well...I use the clearblue opk as well but the one hat only indicates top 2 fertile days,not 4. I'm still getting negatives currently but I expect smiley face around Wednesday or Thursday. Let's hope this is the cycle!

Good luck sparrow and Aphy!

BMB - wow so strange your cycle would get all wonky all of a sudden. I guess it's possible you missed your surge with the OPKs and your temps are off for some reason. Hope you get a positive OPK or consistently high temps soon :/

Jenny and SP - sorry the husbands are causing trouble and not being cooperative. My husband agreed to trying in December and now he's saying there's too much going on and we should put it off a bit. Men!

Yes, af due the 30th, was going to test on oct 1. But tested at 11dpo, or 8dpo, not sure of exact O date. It was a faint bfp. Then, next morning lighter. I have beta in morning. Fx for good results

do you know what CD you were on, lol, I am asking because I have a wedding this weekend and want to test early.

FX for you Peanut! Sorry for those whose hubby's aren't co-operating, I know how stressful this whole thing is.

FX for everyone waiting to test, I am expecting AF in the next few days, my cycle is typically between 28-32 days. Today is day cd30, suspected 14 dpo.

Trying not to buy a pregnancy test, fear of being disappointed yet again! Trying not to build myself up too much but really hopeful. I hate waiting lol.

My teeth have been sore since 6dpo, Feeling anxious and tired, weird twinges on either side of pelvic area and abdominal cramps. More CM than usual since Ovulation.... Ah well, guess we'll see if AF comes or not lol.

Good luck tomorrow peanut!! Hope you get good results!!

Hey ladies!

Can I join in??

Af due October 6th. Just a few days into the TWW and I'm already all over the forums haha. Aiming to test same day af due. Will probably test last day of September if my Cervix Placement continues to be weird (I know it's not a good indicator. But it helps me pass the tww 😝 )

{I may have a POAS addiction...}

Good luck sparrow and Aphy!

BMB - wow so strange your cycle would get all wonky all of a sudden. I guess it's possible you missed your surge with the OPKs and your temps are off for some reason. Hope you get a positive OPK or consistently high temps soon :/

Jenny and SP - sorry the husbands are causing trouble and not being cooperative. My husband agreed to trying in December and now he's saying there's too much going on and we should put it off a bit. Men!

I wish you're right, I woke up today CD18 and temps are still very low, at this point I don't think I have much hope since I have a 26-28 day cycle:cry: its going to take me forever to get over this:dohh:

BlueMoonBubba I hope you are having a month off. I had a week longer than usual in june I think, or mai.

I have been feeling kind of like O is near yesterday and today. SO I decited to use OPK just a bit earlyer than I had planned. I could see that a O is clearly on its way, not sure how soon though. I got faint line, not realy faint but not pos one. But after 10 min the line was weird. part of it was dark and part faint.

https://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah37/Unicornthis26/Mobile%20Uploads/20160926_204150_zpsmncquf1l.jpg

I am not sure what to make of it. DH and I :sex: to up our chances, hope we will be active more times this week.
After beeing kind of negative about our chances, we talked abit and it turns out the trip isnt a weekend trip, just the one day, he thinks. So we shouldnt miss it I think. So if we are active we should have decent chance this month.

New here! In my second month of actively trying to conceive and will be due to start red river day Oct 5-7.

30 years old and nervous!

In the no-man's-land that is 2-3 dpo. Feeling ambivalent, which is a nice reprieve from the emotional roller coaster that TTC has been so far. I think the acupuncture is helping me chill out lol

BelleNuit - enjoy it! I think I teeter totter back and forth, so props to you for embarrassing the ambivalence! I think this is the one situation where it is truly a positive!

Belle nuit im there with ya at 4 dpo. Great attitude . Wish I could turn my brain off so that every little bodily twinge or cramp or symptom isn't a "sign"

Thanks Ekan and Anne. I think after so many cycles I've checked out and have become numb to it all. It's tough to find that balance between hope and realism so you don't continue to get burned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->