• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

So hubby and I had a massive fight and did not dtd ☹️ If I I'd yesterday and only bd the two days before does that mean I'm out? He is now away for work for the next night.
Tmi- I had a little ewcm this morning too

Definitely not. That's still great timing. Sorry you had a fight :/

I'm sorry to hear you guys fought, the pp is right though and you'll be covered since anything 3-5 days before O day is good. :dust:

Thr spotting comes and goes alwsys just litle sometimes pink sometimes like old blood or early AF. We planned on bd tonight but this afternoon I started to feel off.. been shivering and cold but my face hot. So I used my ear thermo and it saud 38.8°C
so iff I wont stopp spottint and get rid og this fever then we eont have any chance. Wr might have missed it since DH is going tomorrow bur he comes back the next day. So I was hoping I wont O till sunday... that might give us a chance.

Update: sorry about all the misspelling.. hate to write on my phone...

Sorry your sick Catalyst! Makes bd so hard when you're feeling so awful!
4 day countdown to testing... Days are feeling sooooooo long!

Thanks Weebles! I'm totally rooting for you that your clomid cycle does the trick!

Thanks ladies :) was a nothing fight that I got over emotional about.

Well I had a barely noticeable pinkish/brownish cm stain in my undies sorry if tmi, af is due Saturday so I'm hoping this is a good sign, as I've been queasy all day. Testing on Sunday the 2nd and trying not to get my hopes up

Do you usually spot before af? If not, a very good sign, I think!

Good luck Faith! If its something new for you then maybe thats a good sign! I always spot before AF so for me its not a good sign. I'd be over the moon excited if I ever had a cycle where I didn't spot LOL

still no temp rise, just waiting for AF. hope we start seeing some bfps soon x

Wishing everyone luck!
A new month! I cant wait to see the BFP's start to pile up!

I think I am out this month.
AF is due in about a week and I am getting pink CM, which is usually a pre-indication of the AF's arrival....:shrug:

Oh no! Well hopefully this month its an indicator of something better!
Fingers crossed

3 days til testing, AF due in 5. Having some mild cramping so could go either way.

I think I am out this month.
AF is due in about a week and I am getting pink CM, which is usually a pre-indication of the AF's arrival....:shrug:

Could also be IB!! I get pink CM before AF as well, but usually not until 3-4 days before.

FX for you!

I posted a few days ago about having a dark but negative OPK and then it went super light again. I was upset because I thought I wasn't going to O this month.

Well this morning out of nowhere I got a positive OPK and I am over the moon! We BD last night, and am doing to try my best for tonight. We are supposed to go out to a family event and then OH is going out after so we will have to be very creative. If only this were easier!! It's definitely harder TTC with a toddler around. Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->