Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

One more question, if you aren't temping, when count your ovulation date? The day of positive OPK or the next day? I know it's not an exact science either way just curious what everyone else does.

I think I am out this month.
AF is due in about a week and I am getting pink CM, which is usually a pre-indication of the AF's arrival....:shrug:

Could also be IB!! I get pink CM before AF as well, but usually not until 3-4 days before.

FX for you!

Your right, I think mine is usually 3-4-5 days as well, so maybe it is IB...I guess I will know in a week or so. Thanks for that!

Sara, I didn't temp last month and I haven't used opk's in awhile but I tracked cp and cm. I counted O day as the last day cp and cm were fertile which correlates with previous months. Hope that helps!

Thanks Weebles that does help! I think 1DPO will be on Sunday but i will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

I posted a few days ago about having a dark but negative OPK and then it went super light again. I was upset because I thought I wasn't going to O this month.

Well this morning out of nowhere I got a positive OPK and I am over the moon! We BD last night, and am doing to try my best for tonight. We are supposed to go out to a family event and then OH is going out after so we will have to be very creative. If only this were easier!! It's definitely harder TTC with a toddler around. Anyone else?

Sara I totally get what you mean, TTC with a toddler is difficult to say the least especially as LO still sometimes co-sleeps as and when he chooses. I am in a similar position in that I had fairly dark OPK's and then they've gone light again, I'm really hoping the same happens to me and I get a + out of nowhere!

I have no idea if I have ovulated this month, I had EW and a temp rise but now my temp has dipped right back down again :wacko: If someone fancies looking at my chart and interpreting whether I have ovulated I would be grateful.

My husband is out tonight. I went to book and pay for our new kitchen earlier and they told me they had, had a cancellation so could bring forward our installation by a month and was really happy.

I text my husband saying 'call me, got excellent news'. He called me straight back and started jabbering excitedly down the phone saying 'how far gone are you? what's the due date?'
When I text him it didn't quite occur to me that he might interpret it like that. I'm now all sad and disappointed for him as well as me. I really hope I have that kind of news for him soon :cry:

Good luck Anneburg and Jenny Bean hope your signs are both heading towards BFP's!!

Not sure how to attach my chart so here is a screen shot x

Attachments

• IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
Aww, sparrow, something like that happened to me a few months ago. It was first thing in the morning, DH was still in bed (I'm often up early). i leaned over and whispered in his ear that today was a very special day. He was like "really!! You're pregnant!!" Oh boy.... it was just the cat's birthday LOL. I felt so badly!

Awww Sparrow, that's cute that your husband is excited about it though. Mine is one board for #2 but if I called him to say I had good news he would have thought we won the lottery or something lol.

I really hope you get your bfp out of nowhere too! Ovulation is such a tricky thing, but hopefully you have your bases covered. And yes toddlers are crazy but we somehow make it work!!

1DPO tomorrow, had major ovulation pains today. Yayyy finally in the tww!!

8 more days til AF due....to test or not to test......

Aw Sparrow,that's actually so sweet that he wants this so badly!

I am at 2/3dpo today and I am already starting to symptom spot 🙈

Thanks ladies it was sweet and the funny thing is I didn't realise how he is looking forward to it just as much as me.

Aphy your chart is perfect this month!! Really hoping you've got a great chance! Feeling any symptoms?!

Aww, sparrow, something like that happened to me a few months ago. It was first thing in the morning, DH was still in bed (I'm often up early). i leaned over and whispered in his ear that today was a very special day. He was like "really!! You're pregnant!!" Oh boy.... it was just the cat's birthday LOL. I felt so badly!

Bellenuit I think this is hilarious and gave me a good giggle thinking about the cats birthday!! When you get your BFP you'll have to incorporate this in to the way you tell him!

I know it's all in my head and it is way too early for anything to actually be of significance but I can't help myself 😊 Yesterday I was bloated and deadly tired and developed a sore throat last night (feeling like something is stuck in my throat) and a headache. This morning still the throat feeling odd but bloatedness etc is all gone now. I do feel positive about our cycle this month. It's the most BD we have ever done in my fertile period so really hopeful 😁 But I am also being realistic cause I know so much BD (by our standards) is no guarantee

We at a tiny little town this weekend for a friends birthday and there are wild horses here who came to eat carrots out of my hand so having such an amazing morning so far 😍

Wild horses! That sounds so lovely Aphy!
8 dpo here and am feeling out today. Having the worst grumpy moodiness. Angry at everybody. Very typical for me when AF is about 5 days away...

Ok please change my test date to the 16.. Looking like I ovulated a few days late this month. I think I've officially entered the tww.

Anneburg i get the same way before af :hugs:

Aphy wild horses!! Thats amazing!

Anon did you test?

Bluemoon hes on the ntnp mentality which means i do the trying really lol

Can I join? AF is due between 10/17-10/20 (I have only had two months in a row, so I'm just going off of those 2).
I may be a little too excited and just overthinking things but I have sensitive bbs, I'm dizzy, and yesterday I laid down for a 20 minute nap and woke up 4+ hours later!
Probably just signs of O (I have been on BC for 10 years, so I don't think I've really experienced it before) but I say even just O is a good sign right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->