Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

no i havnt caved yet its still so early but either im symptom spotting without meaning to or things are happening......im craving kitkats and twizzlers...which is what i craved when I had my chemical.....

idk if coincidence or sign.

trying not to cave.....but thinking of buying a test....

I still have the spotting. It has been the past two days more like old blood, there are blood livers.. it looks like when Af is either starting or when the last day is. Never enaugh to go in to pad or pantys and not always as I wipe. Realy strange. Also strange is the tests. looks like the hormone is geting stronger and I am near positive OPk, not sure even if it is dark that it was positive yesterday. I am going to test again later this evening and hope I get positive then. Even if I think something is off cause the spotting I think we will try to bd... like I told DH just raw sex with no kissing.. just deposit hahaha shorty stile. But I am not hopeful about this and I am wondering if I keep spotting tomorrow that I should order apointment with gyno.
What do you girls think?
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/I still have the spotting. It has been the past two days more like old blood, there are blood livers.. it looks like when Af is either starting or when the last day is. Never enaugh to go in to pad or pantys and not always as I wipe. Realy strange. Also strange is the tests. looks like the hormone is geting stronger and I am near positive OPk, not sure even if it is dark that it was positive yesterday. I am going to test again later this evening and hope I get positive then. Even if I think something is off cause the spotting I think we will try to bd... like I told DH just raw sex with no kissing.. just deposit hahaha shorty stile. But I am not hopeful about this and I am wondering if I keep spotting tomorrow that I should order apointment with gyno. What do you girls think?
nr 2 and 3 from bottom were taken the same day. bottom oldest top newest.

7/8 dpo bbs are sore, lots of creamy cm. I don't always get sore bbs, out of 13 cycles it's happened maybe 3-4 times. I hope it means something. Maybe I was pregnant those cycles but it didn't stick. I'd never know as I don't test early

Hi ladies! I hope it's ok I join in! I should be ovulating today (and have certainly been feeling like I am!). I plan to test in 13 days!! I've been having some ovulation pain- first on the right for the past 2 days but today it's switched over to the left. It'seems been much more noticeable this cycle than in past cycles. Not sure if it's from back to back miscarriages making it different or what? I promised myself I wouldn't get crazy this time, so I'm going to try to just take it easy and hope for the best!!

according to my charts im either 9-12 DPO........testing early when AF due 9th. Good or bad idea? anyone?

Hi ladies! I hope it's ok I join in! I should be ovulating today (and have certainly been feeling like I am!). I plan to test in 13 days!! I've been having some ovulation pain- first on the right for the past 2 days but today it's switched over to the left. It'seems been much more noticeable this cycle than in past cycles. Not sure if it's from back to back miscarriages making it different or what? I promised myself I wouldn't get crazy this time, so I'm going to try to just take it easy and hope for the best!!

Hey. Welcome. I ovulated today to good luck this cycle here's to the tww

October is here! Checking in from vacation. Cd 18, still creamy cm, but not surprising as we've had a nursing marathon the first few days due to jet lag. Had a wide awake toddler till sometimes 3 am. The fifth night was the first that he didn't wake up for a long time after night night. DH heads home ten days before us on CD 24 I think. So we'll probably miss the window, but I'm not giving up hope yet. Cd 25 is the earliest I have O'ed so far. Can't wait for the bfps! All of us deserve them, but I would be especially thrilled to see those who have been trying for a while with a bfp!!

I'm waiting to test. This two week wait is a killer :). I'm technically around ovulation right now so we're still doing the BD! My next period is due on or around October 13th. Praying for BFPs for all of my fellow October testers!

How long have you all been trying? Last month was our first TTC month and I ended up having quite the wonky cycle. I usually have a typical 28-32 day cycle but last month I ended up having a 20 day cycle. SO I mistook the beginnings of my period for implantation and then got super sad when it continued on to be a real period. Trying not to get my hopes up this month. I'm hoping to be able to wait until I miss my period to take a test but that's sooo hard to do!

It's been almost a year for me. Im on cycle 13. Docs can't find anything wrong and in fact our testing has shown REALLY good results so far. My HSG will be in a couple weeks. I have no reason to believe there will be any problems there either. It's incredibly frustrating as I'm likely about to be diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Makes no sense.

I'm sure you will have better luck than me.

Hi ladies!!
Mamana- we've been trying for around 19months.
I'm 11dpo 12dpt today...I did test out my trigger and I *think* my tests are now getting darker. I am soooooo nervous. My last 2 chemicals were so hard. Im hoping there is someone in office at my RE today to see if I can get my blood drawn and hopefully if all is well get blood work done again on Tuesday. We are leaving for a week on Tuesday afternoon and we are seeing the in laws...they knew right away last time when I was pregnant with my daughter because we sat down to eat and I didn't order a beer (they have great brewery's in California lol) still haven't told dh either...I am so scared this will not work out. Thanks for letting me vent here ladies!

thanks for the replies ladies! I have my fingers crossed for both of you to get those BFPS! as far as I know I don't have any fertility issues as I do have a 4 year old boy. However, my SO suffers from MS and we have some questions as to his fertility as he does suffer from some ED as a result of his disease. his Dr does not believe his sperm would be effected though. we haven't gotten it tested though.

How long have you all been trying? Last month was our first TTC month and I ended up having quite the wonky cycle. I usually have a typical 28-32 day cycle but last month I ended up having a 20 day cycle. SO I mistook the beginnings of my period for implantation and then got super sad when it continued on to be a real period. Trying not to get my hopes up this month. I'm hoping to be able to wait until I miss my period to take a test but that's sooo hard to do!

We've been trying since January. But when I went to have my mirena out we learned it had perforated through my uterus so I had to have laproscopic surgery to remove it, which put a delay in TTC. Then when we got the all clear, we became pregnant in May, but I lost her in July. We waited a cycle as advised by my doctor, then became pregnant again immediately, but lost that one too. So, here we are!

Anyone else get really bloated at O time?? It's like overnight my belly is so poached out! Ugh!

Lulu - I really hope you have a sticky bean there!

Roschey - Some months (like this month) I get extremely bloated around O! Like undo a button bloated. It's not pretty and it hurts. I embrace it as a 'strong ovulation'. Sometimes it's nice to have physical signs that something is happening in there!

Wishn- that's a good way to think about it!! Hopefully that's the case! Thanks!

Wish: thank you, me too! 😊

Roschey: I get really bloated around O time. My friend mentioned it as well that she gets bloated at the same time.

My TWW officially starts tomorrow. I am optimistic about this month which basically just means this TWW is going to be the LONGEST 2 weeks ever! Lol!! Good luck to everyone. Cant wait to see all them BFPS roll in!

This will be our 3rd cycle TTC But our first cycle really trying. We have every other day covered this cycle unlike the last couple where we had 1 maybe 2 days covered if we were lucky lol. So im a little bit too optimistic about this month but we will see what happens :)

Well ladies, I'm out, AF showed middle of the night Friday like the devil, so on to the next month I guess. Good luck and baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->