Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Sorry ladies, AF blows!!

I'm incredibly moody today (PMS is a B). DH actually had the nerve to tell me that my temper was the problem and why we haven't conceived. Oh my! Did I see red after he said that!!!!!!

I don't think being irritable one day out of the month has anything to do with TTC and success.

I yelled at him that nothing we do or don't do will make an ounce of difference. We have already made ALL of the lifestyle changes possible and it hasn't freaking helped. Ugh I could just RAGE all day today!

Sorry AF showed her evil face ladies. As for me i think I'm ovulating later as my ovulation test decided to show a dark almost positive today.

Sorry AF showed, ladies.

This is our fourth month trying for our third. Both my kids are miracles so I'm not holding my breath. But you never know, right?

I am pretty sure my AF arrived today 5 days early :-(
I guess I am on to the next month! Good luck ladies!

I'm sorry for the ladies af got :hugs: I have a feeling I'll be joining you all shortly for next month! :dust::dust:

Oh no the witch has really been showing her face I see :witch: I'm sorry ladies! But october has just started, so good luck to you all next cycle :dust:

testing on October 9th (Sunday)..this is my 3rd month trying no 3.hoping for June baby..goodluck to all lovely ladies here,hopefully this is our month

Belle, that would really piss me off too! Blaming it on something like that is totally unfair and does nothing but foster those very feelings! I've had people tell me I'm trying too hard, I'm not relaxing, and it's my own negative thinking keeping it from happening... And I'm just like, you're the one making me think negatively! Grr! I think sometimes people don't realize how insensitive saying things like that really is!

Belle, that would really piss me off too! Blaming it on something like that is totally unfair and does nothing but foster those very feelings! I've had people tell me I'm trying too hard, I'm not relaxing, and it's my own negative thinking keeping it from happening... And I'm just like, you're the one making me think negatively! Grr! I think sometimes people don't realize how insensitive saying things like that really is!

Its pretty clear to me Weebles that the mind is a very powerful tool. You and I are literally killing our unborn with our negative thoughts!!!! The stress is eating me alive! Literally! I think it just gobbled up my blastocyst!!

*rolls eyes*

People should keep their thoughts to themselves.

Belle: my husband has said similar to me, telling me "stop stressing, that's probably why it hasn't happened yet" ...oh yeah, my "stress" has caused me not to conceive for a year and a half when we've been actively ttc...that's it...all my "stress"

:hugs: it's such a tough journey and I don't think some ppl get it when it's just not happening. The best way I can explain it is that I feel like my body is broken. I'm just glad we have each other here to get through these struggles.

Sorry to all the ladies who had AF show (I`m sure my witch will be here soon as well!)

I have a feeling deep in my bones that I`m not pregnant, but I have definitely been having the nausea and sore boobs. Today I`ve also had this stabbing pain under my bellybutton that feels like I`m being repeatedly poked but I think that could be anything as well. 13 dpo and I haven`t tested though - so that`s victory in itself!

too all ladies with AF im so sorry. Best of luck and good luck dust for next month!!!!

afm i caved and tested today ( 5 days early) with a frer after a 6 hour hold with a BFN. Testing with FMU in the morning, and the morning after as well.

We've been trying for our 3rd since Feb this year, so far nothing:cry:

Looks like I'll be joining the AF ladies, bfns and no cross-hairs. Good luck to everyone waiting :flower:

So I got a positive opk tonight so that means I should ovulate tomorrow correct. And when would I be 1dpo. Still learning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->