Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I am truly stunned. Got my BFP just now.

I'm a little worried about the dollar store one being so light but the FRER looks good. During my early miscarriage, 17 dpo was as far as I got before I started to lose the pregnancy and I never had a line as dark as this current FRER.

Today is 17 dpo and we finally conceived 6 months post miscarriage. Please let this be my rainbow!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=969135&stc=1&d=1475796410

Attachments

• 086.jpg
    086.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 45
Eeeeee! Chocolate I'm SOOOOOO excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats chocolate! Don't worry about the dollar store one, they're cheap, and not near as sensitive as frer!

Sorry blue, it looks like you're having an anovulatory cycle. Have you had one before? Apparently its normal to have 1-2 a year. I had one when I first started TTC

I realised that my cycle would be anovulatory since i never got a temp spike after CD 15 but i was still holding on to hope :cry:
@Blue I agree with Belle it looks like you didn't O at all have you done testing to check your hormones?

I tested my hormones on tuesday and i got the results yesterday, everything is perfect. dont know why it isnt working for us.

Blue I can completely relate to what you're saying. I don't know why it isn't working for us either. My hormones are normal, ovaries are normal, no cysts, SA was fantastic, and we are both young! It should have happened 6 months ago for us and it just hasn't.

Sometimes people are subfertile and the docs can't figure out why. But that doesn't mean that it won't happen. 95% of people in their late 20s and early 30s will conceive within 2 years.... as I near the 1 year mark that is something I keep telling myself.

I also read that its normal to have 1-2 anovulatory cycles a year. Women who have them tend to have a lower hormone level overall but it is still within the realms of normal. That is what I found for myself, my estrogen was normal but it was in the low end of normal.

You'll get there, one way or another. Anovulatory cycles completely blow though, they're incredibly frustrating.

Hi everyone!👋
I'm 2dpo. Trying for #3. 😬

Welcome oculi! We're also trying for #3! Hopefully we all see some BFPs this month!!

Thanks! Yes, fingers crossed!!! This is our first month trying though so, for some reason I think it's unlikely that I'll get my BFP so fast. 😬🙊

Congrats chocolate!!!!! 🎉👏🍼💃 so exciting!!!!

Just out of curiosity, can I find out what you all are doing to boost your fertility? what kind of supplements are you taking?
I'm taking evening primrose oil to regulate my cycles and improve CM and take vitamin c & zinc tablets. I also don't eat/drink any low fat dairy. Worked very well for me last time.
How about you ladies?

Just out of curiosity, can I find out what you all are doing to boost your fertility? what kind of supplements are you taking?
I'm taking evening primrose oil to regulate my cycles and improve CM and take vitamin c & zinc tablets. I also don't eat/drink any low fat dairy. Worked very well for me last time.
How about you ladies?

I did not take any supplements but I completely cut caffeine and I also used pre-seed. One thing I did differently this cycle was not using a ton of pre-seed and recognizing that a little goes a long way.

I took evening primrose oil a few cycles back and it messed up the timing of my ovulation and caused the whole cycle to be strange.

I have tried just about every single supplement out there to boost fertility

-maca
-EPO
-vitamin C, E, B, D, calcium
-prenatal
-coq10
-brazil nuts

as well as preseed, acupuncture, soft cups

we've tried BD every day, every other day, sperm meets egg plan

we've done temping, OPKs, cervical position and fluid monitoring

I've also quit coffee, alcohol, weed, improved diet and exercised

I've even put DH on supplements including zinc, vitamin C, vitamin D, calcium and a mens multivitamin

What I haven't tried is vitex, black cohosh, red raspberry leaf

What I have learned is that it does squat all. Fucking squat all. Good luck to you :)

congrats Chocolate, don't let the color of the test get to you, some are not as sensitive as others

Okay ladies so this am I threw my hpts away because I was so sure I couldn't see anything. I am 15 days post trigger and maybe 12/13dpo.

So later on I took another the type we use in the hospital. Instead of urine I used serum ( it's blood spun down and is more accurate than urine). And immediately two lines came up.

So I said what the heck and after work went to get FRER. And immediately a faint line showed I'm in complete shock. I don't know if I should believe it or not. I did blood and I will see the results tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck lol.

I'm going to post a few pics from the tests today so I can get some insight from other experienced Poas lovers
These tests are the serum tests

Attachments

• IMG_9382.jpg
    IMG_9382.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9384.jpg
    IMG_9384.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 12
And the FRER

Attachments

• IMG_9391.jpg
    IMG_9391.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_9393.jpg
    IMG_9393.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 13
I love me I can't really see it on the cheapie, but I definitely can on frer. Does it have color to it?

Chocolate, really? How much EPO did you take per day and for how many days?

When I got pregnant with #2 I took 1000mg per day (1 capsule) from the day AF started until I got the + OPK. Then stopped for the rest of the cycle.

Iloveme, omg! Super exciting!!! Can't wait to hear about the results tomorrow!!! Lotsa lotsa baby dust!!! ✨✨🍼✨✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->