Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

17 dpo, no AF, and still haven't tested. I'm in the process of moving so all my tests are actually packed away. I still don't think I'm pregnant this month but usually AF has arrived by this point. I'll give it one more day I guess. Really don't want to see a BFN.

Who on here is trying for number two? Once we are pregnant, this'll be my second and my SO's first. My son is 4 1/2 so it'll be quite the age gap but he's been asking me so often, "Mommy, when are you going to have another baby?" because many of his friends at school have siblings. He'll be such a good big brother!

Edited to Add: Wow, only 7 DPO?! I feel like time has slowed down to a particularly slow rate.. Trying to stay away from the tests as I know it is far too early for an accurate result.

Sorry blue, it looks like you're having an anovulatory cycle. Have you had one before? Apparently its normal to have 1-2 a year. I had one when I first started TTC

@Blue I agree with Belle it looks like you didn't O at all have you done testing to check your hormones?

Mamana, I'm ttc #2 as well and will also be my hubby's first. And it will also be quite the age gap.. My son will be 15 by the end of the year! He started asking for a sibling around the same age as your little guy and I wish I had been in a position to do so! I think there will be a lot of precious moments with that age range.

Happy birthday Blue! While I also agree with Belle I just want to throw in that it really is totally normal. Make a wish :)

I had my cd14 scan.. 21mm follicle on my right ovary! Bigger than last time and a few days earlier too! There was only one so no clomid twins for me but I'll be heading back in to trigger on my way to work. There was an issue with my insurance not covering the Ovadrel but since the pharmacy didn't notify me or my dr they were kind enough to give it to me at no cost! I went from being so disappointed to very grateful.

The time has really slowed down 3 dpo here and no symptoms here yet.

Lol, thanks Greenarcher! I've got about an hour and a half left to wait, literally staring at the clock, can't seem to do anything else!

I have such high hopes for you weebles!! So exciting!

Feeling very "cloudy" today. I think I must be really really tired even though I slept well last night. My head seems all fuzzy and I've had a few dizzy spells. Hoping I'm not getting sick!

Thanks for your response, Weebles! I think it'll be a sweet age gap too. He wants a little sister. :)

Thanks Belle! :) and I hope it's a good sign for you mamana!

Hey y'all, I'm new to this forum, I am TTC #1 and my test day is October 20th. I try so hard not to symptom spot but it's definitely been a weird month for me since ovulation day! maybe tmi but green stools, nausea, motion sickness, and now heart burn. Also butterflies in the stomach feeling. Anyone else have any success with EPO, flaxseed oil, prenatal vitamins, and TTC lube? Baby dust to yall!

Weebles. I realy hope this one is the magic one for you ;)

Well the line is fainter today so I van at least start wait for af. I gpt ao dark lines for 3-4 days or so.. not sure which one wad the pos one. But might have been friday one and then it is a litle chance due to us both geting sick and DH away for a day. We bd tuesday I think and again sunday (dh was sick with fever but had slept for like 2-3 hours and taken paracetamol so he came to me and asked if we should give it final try). He felt so off on monday and this tuesday that we havent done more.... so realy slim chanses unless it didnt happen untill late saturday or early sunday we might have a chance.
But then it is this spotting I had last week. Never had it before as wed-friday/saturday. Just now and then when I wiped. Cant help think that it means somsthing wasnt right and I didnt ovulate or something.
So.. now I am just waiting for AF to start anew.

Help! I couldn't resist so I peed on a stick today haha. BFN of course. I'm so upset... but I know it's too early. I dunno why I do that to myself every month! Plus, the tests aren't cheap! haha

Well in had no chance this month cos we didn't manage a bd in time, and sure enough AF hit today. I'm not due to O till 25th so I'm out this month guys.

A little more BB ache today, and sore throat/ runny nose started today!!! Hoping all this is good! The cold symptoms started for me around this time on both of my last pregnancies. If it means my Rainbow Baby is coming I'm more than happy to endure all the symptoms. Bring them on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->