Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

@stillpraying yes its much more visible in person, its so hard to catch in the picture, I must have taken about 20 pics just to get it right lol.

Ilove me - I can faintly see something on the FRER!

Oculi83 - I took EPO from the first day of my period until CD10 (one capsule each evening). I stopped because usually ovulation comes for me on CD10 every month without fail and this time it wasn't happening. So I stopped the EPO and ovulation finally came three days later but the whole cycle went wonky from there.

That being said, EPO really helped me sleep.

Chocolate, I see. So weird, for me it did pretty much the opposite. After the birth of my son my cycles were all over the place. So, after about 5 months postpartum my SIL told me to try EPO. The following 2 cycles were very regular and my CM increased tons. Then started trying for #2 and conceived within 2 months. 😝💃

Congrats chocolatechip. I just knew you were pregnant! Happy 9 months.

ILoveme29, I hope this is it for you too.

AFM, 9 dpo today. Nothing much going on. Some twinges and tingly bbs. Trying to be cool and not too hopeful.

I just tested and got BFP!!! I am super happy! Having guests tonight, i guess i should not drink and should throw my cigarettes out! Now i need to figure out how to tell my boyfriend! He'll be back from work after the guests have arrived... what to do, should i wait to tell him after the weekend? oh i am sooooo happy!

I keep my fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies that you soon will get your BIG FAT POSITIVES!

Attachments

• IMG_20161007_075009.jpg
    IMG_20161007_075009.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations Chocolate!!! H&H 9 months!

Iloveme, definitely seeing it on the FRER! Fx for you that it keeps getting darker!!

Comgratulations chocolatechip and dragonfly :)

So happy to be seeing some BFP's!!! Congrats ladies!!

took one this am looked negative. then my blood work is negative, so now to wait for AF.

I'm sorry ilove. I was really rooting for you!

I THINK I might see some blue... how many dpo are you??

Idk my dpo cuz I didn't catch my O on the dot. 2 days before AF due. Much darker in person than on the pic Showed up in allowed time.

Blood test scheduled for 17th. Ultrasound scheduled for nov 7th. Two bfps this morning. Don't show up well in photos. Taking a digi tonight after a hold for better photo

Congrats chocolate!! I'm so happy for you! And congrats to you dragonfly!! What an exciting secret to have!!

Iloveme, I think I see something there on that FRER!

Woo, BFPs are rolling in now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->