Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Thanks Lulu is definitely sucks. I'm still very happy for you though!

So I havent written much. Had some spotting few days last week never enaugh for a pad just as I wiped and not always. I thought I would ovulate this weekend but got dark lines for few days and not sure if they were almost pos or pos. Also got sick thursday and DH weny away for a day and felt off when he came home. He jad fever and stuff on sunday but took paracetamol and we had quick one.
But he was off the next few days. So I think this month is off. So many things not right.
I just hopw next month goea better.

I though the cramping was over, but it's hit back hard now today. And a couple very small episodes of nausea and dizziness. Still lots of CM. I've never had cramping at this point as bad as it is though- pregnant or not.

I mean, it's not excruciating by any means. But it's certainly noticeable.

Hi everyone!👋
I'm 2dpo. Trying for #3. 😬

Hi oculi I'm also 2dpo n trying for my #3 and husbands #6

Aww Belle, that sucks. I'm not counting you out yet though.

Well ladies.....still no sight of pink since the other day. (spotting lasted maybe two hours).....

Cramping is persistant and strong. Very painful. Had me running to the bathroom sick every 2 hours, even at work (not vomiting.....the other end....ouch!)

Tested with very diluted night time urine on an IC and i "think" I have a feint squinter.

Either that or my eyes are playing some tricks!!! But im testing in the morning with FMU on an IC and if it pops up BFP imma confirm with a frer and digi.

Somehow feeling like it was a trick of my eyes.....but we shall see.

***EDIT***:Immeditaly after posting my phone buzzed with my calender reminder of "time to start testing!" that id forgotten Id even set......Sign? Coincidence? My head is spinning. I really feel like its just not my month....but......dunno

Hi Oculi, we're also trying for #3! I'm 5 DPO and still having lots of cramping.

Roschey- I had lots of early cramping this time and my first i had severe cramps. Very similar to the cramps I had with my MC. FX'd it's your squish snuggling in. I have lots of CM too, like I've felt wet all day today and yesterday!

Catalyst- well hopefully it was enough BD'ing to get your BFP. Hope you guys are feeling better!

Well ladies.....still no sight of pink since the other day. (spotting lasted maybe two hours).....

Cramping is persistant and strong. Very painful. Had me running to the bathroom sick every 2 hours, even at work (not vomiting.....the other end....ouch!)

Tested with very diluted night time urine on an IC and i "think" I have a feint squinter.

Either that or my eyes are playing some tricks!!! But im testing in the morning with FMU on an IC and if it pops up BFP imma confirm with a frer and digi.

Somehow feeling like it was a trick of my eyes.....but we shall see.

***EDIT***:Immeditaly after posting my phone buzzed with my calender reminder of "time to start testing!" that id forgotten Id even set......Sign? Coincidence? My head is spinning. I really feel like its just not my month....but......dunno

That sounds great hun!! Post the pic if you can! FX'd you get a stronger line tomorrow morning with FMP!!:flower::happydance:

The "squinter" doesnt show up in photo. not even negative (using samsung galaxy S5 phone camer) otherwise I would. If I get a good BFP in the morning Ill snap a photo.

Thanks for th good wishes and good luck. Idk why i feel so negativly. But I hope so much that its +

The "squinter" doesnt show up in photo. not even negative (using samsung galaxy S5 phone camer) otherwise I would. If I get a good BFP in the morning Ill snap a photo.

Thanks for th good wishes and good luck. Idk why i feel so negativly. But I hope so much that its +

Hugs hun! :hugs: I hope you feel better in the morning. My first sounded exactly like this with lots of cramping and faint BFP. Hoping things look better in the morning! :flower:

Good luck Anon!! Fx for you!!

AF due today, light brown spotting stopped yesterday mid day and bfn again this morning. Ugh this tww needs to end!!!

Too many BFNs and AF... :growlmad:.
Bring on the BFPs!

I'm 8 dpo and it feels like 8000 dpo... I wish I could fastforward the time (at least when I'm at work - I don't mind afternoons with my family :winkwink:).

Too many BFNs and AF... :growlmad:.
Bring on the BFPs!

I'm 8 dpo and it feels like 8000 dpo... I wish I could fastforward the time (at least when I'm at work - I don't mind afternoons with my family :winkwink:).

I hear that!!!!! I'm still only 5dpo!!! I'll really need to find ways to keep myself distracted this weekend! House cleaning here I come!! :laundry::iron::hangwashing::dishes:

Aww Belle, that sucks. I'm not counting you out yet though.

Thanks Weebles. I know better though. Spotting was heavier and bright red this morning with cramps. So it's just a matter if time now

well today was testing day and looks like BFN for me. im around 13/14dpo and 15 days post trigger so im sure AF is around the corner or too early but im sure it should have shown by now :shrug:

im going to do blood work at my job hopefully that would give me a better insight on whats going on.

Also sorry for the BFN and AF's :hugs:

I will be testing tomorrow, af is due today, but no sign of it. I have been cramping like crazy in the past 3 days - on and off.. Cramping usually does not start until after, so I am counting it as symptom.
Got a bfn at 10dpo :( had been feeling sick at 3,4 and 5 dpo.... Had lots of CM, but not today... I really hope af won't show up and I'll get a bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->