Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

thanks for the welcome :)

I'm kinda scared to test and OH and I don't want to test too soon after the CP.

Mamana - sorry to hear about the fever....how are you feeling? Sounds awfully high (I think, I'm not used to F temps!)...hopefully you don't get sick.

I would suggest avoiding testing too soon if you can help it. Yesterday I got ahead of myself and decided to test at 7 DPO even though I knew it was way too early. BFN obviously. It's super disheartening :(

It's not too too high. I'm feeling OK, I have had a headache all day which made me think AF was right around the corner. Hoping maybe it's a good temperature spike? I only took mine because my little boy is home sick today so I took mine when I took his just out of curiosity. Other than the headache, I feel fine.

thanks for the welcome :)

I'm kinda scared to test and OH and I don't want to test too soon after the CP.

Mamana - sorry to hear about the fever....how are you feeling? Sounds awfully high (I think, I'm not used to F temps!)...hopefully you don't get sick.

I can definitely understand your hesitation in testing too soon. How many DPO are you?

I'm not too sure TBH.

This is only my second cycle since my D&C, so don't know what that did to my cycles. It's been 31 days since the start of my last period (prior to my last pregnancy my cycles were usually 24-27 days), but I also did OPKs this month and I think based on that I'm maybe 14DPO.

Testing tomorrow.

This is the first time I've ever seen my lines progress so I'm over the moon. Thanks so much to all of you ladies who supported me through this TWW.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=969243&stc=1&d=1475884037

I think I might have had a dud for the first Dollar Store test though.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=969241&stc=1&d=1475883881

Attachments

• alter.jpg
    alter.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 43
  • altercorop.jpg
    altercorop.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 42
ladies, this is so weird, im one day late so i decided to test just for the fun of it (never ever been late) and there seems to be a faint line on my frer, is it possible to get a faint line at 13dpo shouldnt it be very dark by now or could it be just a nasty evap?

Does the line have any color to it?

Your chart is just so surprising to me as it really doesn't indicate ovulation has happened. But I suppose stranger things have happened. I hope it's a bfp for you!

Does the line have any color to it?

Your chart is just so surprising to me as it really doesn't indicate ovulation has happened. But I suppose stranger things have happened. I hope it's a bfp for you!

the line is pink (ive had pink lines in the past that meant nothing and i ended up getting AF but thats when i tested at 8 or 9dpo) i cant even take a picture of it because its so faint, im not getting my hopes im going to wait a bit longer and see if af shows up later today (i have clock work regular cycles usually comes early in the morning its 11.28 am here)

Blue, 13 DPO isn't too late at all to get a positive! It just depends on ovulation, HC G levels, etc.

FX'd you lines get darker! Post a pic of to test if possible :) I'm living vicariously through all those with BFPs.

https://i66.tinypic.com/2njadme.jpg

not sure if this shows anything i tried to get a good pic.

Blue, 13 DPO isn't too late at all to get a positive! It just depends on ovulation, HC G levels, etc.

FX'd you lines get darker! Post a pic of to test if possible :) I'm living vicariously through all those with BFPs.

i dont even think its possible for me to get a bfp with my ugly no CH chart:growlmad:

Another test. Looks similar. Friends have confrimed they all look positive. Feint but very real. Taking digi with fmu tmr. Scheduled blood test for 17th. Ultrasound for nov 7th. Somehow still not sure tho.....

Blue- I'm kind of tired and might have some line eye, but I really do think I see a very faint line! Can you test again in the morning???

n Post a pic of to test if possible :) I'm living vicariously through all those with BFPs.[/QUOTE said:
THIS!!!! Lol! Me too!!!:haha::test::test::test:

Another test. Looks similar. Friends have confrimed they all look positive. Feint but very real. Taking digi with fmu tmr. Scheduled blood test for 17th. Ultrasound for nov 7th. Somehow still not sure tho.....

Fx'd for you hun. I'm sure it'll feel more real in the coming days:hugs:

I think I'll feel this way too whenever i get my BFP because of my loss.

Blue- I'm kind of tired and might have some line eye, but I really do think I see a very faint line! Can you test again in the morning???

I definitely will, that's if AF doesn't show up today :haha:

Three postive tests (frers) and one negative digital. Sigh. My brain doesn't know anymore. :/

Anon girl I'm keeping my FX crossed.. I really hope this is it for you.

Anon, how sensitive is he digi? As far as I know they are less sensitive that frers so I think it's real.

Blue, I can see a faint line but I'm so thrown off by your chart.. Have you been sleeping with your mouth open or something, lol. I hope you get something darker!

Anon, how sensitive is he digi? As far as I know they are less sensitive that frers so I think it's real.

Blue, I can see a faint line but I'm so thrown off by your chart.. Have you been sleeping with your mouth open or something, lol. I hope you get something darker!

They say 4 days sooner. But highly recommend testing on the day of missed AF. Jumped the gun and took the digi a bit ago after a 6 hour hold still neg. My partner is confused and so am I. I have 3 pos frers abs 2 neg digjs. I've set confirmation appts up (urine blood and a scan) but. Idk what to think.

LOL! i woke up one time and my mouth was opened. im not too convinced either based on my chart we'll see what tomorrow brings:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->