Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

So much happening ladies! Congrats on the bfps and fx the squinters turn into solid lines.

Afm, still on vacation and no sign of O. I'm making a ton more milk, caused either by more nursing due so jetlag or because I eat sooo much more. I wonder if more milk production equals higher prolactin level. Nursing frequency is almost back to what we had before vacation. Either way at this point I need to NOT O for about 12 days, because DH is headed back home in less than 24h and DS and I are staying another 10 days. I might end up in a November thread. Omg panic moment time is flying....I think I am going to try gentle night weaning. I feel like my cycle could greatly improve. Wouldn't mind to get down to just nap and going to sleep nursing.

Hey ladies... so I retested last night with my last FRER. I know, I know. But I also got more ic in the mail after. Well frer was blank. Completely negative. Ic this morning was too. Starting to think chemical?

Im not realy sure when I ovulated, 4th month using opk and first time Im not sure when I got pos. Got so manu days dark line, spotting days before and first days I tested. Then now I am haging alot ewcm third day in a row and not sure what to think. Kind of want AF to show to start again. Not optimistic since we were both sick and not much sex.

Hows everyone doing today?

That sounds really confusing catalyst. I don't usually use opk's because I seem to get days of dark lines like that too. I cought the surge once but I had to test sooo many times. This month I used some old ones mostly out of curiosity, I'm not sure if my positive really counts or not because I triggered. But anyway, are you still getting dark lines or are they fading? Do you check cp and cm? Temp? Opk's drove me nuts.

That sounds really confusing catalyst. I don't usually use opk's because I seem to get days of dark lines like that too. I cought the surge once but I had to test sooo many times. This month I used some old ones mostly out of curiosity, I'm not sure if my positive really counts or not because I triggered. But anyway, are you still getting dark lines or are they fading? Do you check cp and cm? Temp? Opk's drove me nuts.

I just see if ewcm comes on the paper when wiping and opk that is it. Used it once with both my boys and fell pg. This is second month using them and first time they confuse me. The line was fainter the last test I took but that was my last so.
Funny. 6th of october there was this financial crash in the country I live in 2008. I was working in a bank at the time so it wasnt good for me and my coworkers.. we feared for our jobs. The same day I got thesr bad news I got home and got deffinite pos opk also had ovulation pains. And I got pg with my oldest :)
Was so hoping that october would be my lucky month again.

Having some AF Pains today. I feel it coming on. 🙁

Aww im sorry mamana. I hope it wont tough.

me too! the cramps actually went away and no sign of the witch yet.. but I have been kinda irritable lately too (PMS) haha.. we will see. it's a nail biter for sure. if it's going to come, I wish it would just hurry up so I can give up hope.

still no sign of af, tmi......

lots of white tacky/glue like cm i keep wiping to check for AF, nothing so far.

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I hit a really rough time and had to stop checking here for a while. It was a few days after I should have ovulated and my temps had gone up for two days then back down and I got into quite a slump thinking I wasn't going to ovulate so I quit temping and quit opks because it was all making me feel just too sad. But then I realized my thermometers batteries were dying so now I just have no clue when I ovulated or when to test! I think I will test tomorrow although I expect it will be early, I just would love some good news for thanksgiving (I'm in canada).

Good luck to all the other ladies testing! Can't wait to see some bfps!

2.am test (crazy i know) had a coffee and water before/ 1 hour hold.

https://i68.tinypic.com/2193vnt.png

not sure..

Blue- that's definitely a shadow of a line!

i "feel" like it has gotten darker since this morning's test, but i still won't put my hopes based on my chart, i mean, even if i did ovulate later i don't think we did enough bd-ing to catch the egg, these tests could just be flukes (they have been very evil to me in the past)

Yogi its good to see you again! Sorry to hear you had a rough go of things for awhile. Enjoy your Thanksgiving! I'm definitely going to enjoy the holiday :) will be a good distraction from TTC,

Blue it almost looks like an evap to me. I hope it darkens up for you though and that I'm wrong!!

Hey ladies, I have kind of a strange question.

Before I found out I was expecting, my doctor planned to send me for bloodwork to test my hormone levels (testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, FSH, prolactin) to see why my periods were strange post-miscarriage.

In any case, I haven't been able to see my doctor since I got my BFP so I'm going for that bloodwork today anyway. Will the results of these tests tell me anything about my pregnancy?

Kind of a weird question I know but my medical know-how is relatively limited despite all my hours on this site.

I think hcg and progesterone would be he most helpful.. Based off of my limited knowledge. Maybe your dr could phone the lab and ask them to add on hcg if it's not already ordered,

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I hit a really rough time and had to stop checking here for a while. It was a few days after I should have ovulated and my temps had gone up for two days then back down and I got into quite a slump thinking I wasn't going to ovulate so I quit temping and quit opks because it was all making me feel just too sad. But then I realized my thermometers batteries were dying so now I just have no clue when I ovulated or when to test! I think I will test tomorrow although I expect it will be early, I just would love some good news for thanksgiving (I'm in canada).

Good luck to all the other ladies testing! Can't wait to see some bfps!

Hi! I've got fed up this month as I was using the clear blue advanced tests where they identify your high fertility then your peak, well it's been high for rhe past 2 weeks and af due weds! According to a app I ovulated prob last weds to fri but who knows!

You know it is more the timing than the amount :) it does only take one time of bd to get pg. you just elivate your chances with more sex around the right time.
I hope that you are pg, that you ovulated later than you think and that you are just testing early, hence the vvvfaint lines (I can see it, but just so).

Ugh, I feel out this mouth. Lots of cramping in lower abdomen. Just reminds me a lot of my miscarriage:( I cant help but to think that this just isn't our month. My symptoms earlier made me feel hopeful and now i just feel sad.

Blue: I see that line!! Is there color to it? I know this site can eat up lines. Really hoping it gets darker for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->