Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Ladies I'm at the urgent care as we speak. After 3 postive home tests and one negative digital at home I'm sitting here crying due to a negative urine. Did a blood draw and waiting on results. Somehow I feel its negative. Maybe it was just a bad batch of tests.....hopes up for nothing......

Oh Anon, I'm so so sorry. :hugs: FX'd the blood shows something positive. :flower:

((((anon))))

I know I'm new to this thread but I really feel for you. I really hope blood come back with a positive result for you.

Thank you both. I'm just sitting here waiting. Me and my fiance both are not positive at all rn. Sigh

Ugh, I feel out this mouth. Lots of cramping in lower abdomen. Just reminds me a lot of my miscarriage:( I cant help but to think that this just isn't our month. My symptoms earlier made me feel hopeful and now i just feel sad.

I'm right there with you. Just about to the point where I want af to show her wicked face and get it over with. Thinking maybe dh and I should take a break. I could really go for a glass... or a bottle of wine

Anon, Im so sorry to heat this. Hope blood give you better news :hugs:

Anon - I really hope the blood results come back positive for you :hugs::dust:

Updating u guys. Blood test was negative......still no af tho So I have an appt on 17th for follow up blood test. Thank you all for your prayers and good thoughts.

So sorry anon, that is so hard to go through. Sending you :hugs:

Blue: I see that line!! Is there color to it? I know this site can eat up lines. Really hoping it gets darker for you!

yes Lulu it has colour to it, today is my second late day no AF and similar faint line:wacko:

I'm so sorry anon. Hugs to you.

So we (or rather I!) did our test today and yup there was a positive, but really faint considering I'm somwhere between 15-18DPO. I'm scared it'll end up another chemical/MC as I haven't really had many symptoms.

I'm so sorry anon. Hugs to you.

So we (or rather I!) did our test today and yup there was a positive, but really faint considering I'm somewhere between 15-18DPO. I'm scared it'll end up another chemical/MC as I haven't really had many symptoms.

Congrats on a BFP!! Fingers crossed for you for a sticky baby! Sending lots of sticky baby dust. I didn't have any symptoms with my 2nd, so you could be totally fine. I can only imagine the anxiety you have in fearing another loss. I have a feeling whenever I get a BFP again, I'll feel the same. Lots of hugs hun. :hugs:

I'm jumping in!!
First cycle trying- positive opk on the 6th. Now to wait.
This is my first cycle trying- i haven't had my period in years (Mirena 5 years just removed...) and I'm not sure if what I'm experiencing is just normal cycle symptoms or more! I'm not expecting a positive, I wasn't even expecting to ovulate! I'm just taking it as it comes but holy cow it has definitely consumed my thoughts....
AF is due the 22nd-24th. I think I'm gonna start testing the 16th... if I can make it that long.

Hey all. 6dpo here. Symptom spotting like crazy and waiting for a day i can test..i only bought 2 Frer's so im limited. Im thinking 10dpo and the day AF is due if she no shows. Its going to be really hard to not run out and buy more! Lol.
Wishing you all the best of luck wherever you are in your journey

Hey all. 6dpo here. Symptom spotting like crazy and waiting for a day i can test..i only bought 2 Frer's so im limited. Im thinking 10dpo and the day AF is due if she no shows. Its going to be really hard to not run out and buy more! Lol.
Wishing you all the best of luck wherever you are in your journey

I feel like I'm gonna have to buy in bulk!! Good luck!!

Square- Congrats! I'm keeping everything crossed for you that it sticks! Sometimes it is just a late implanted so it could be all good but I definitely know what you mean about being nervous. I'm sure I'm going to be a nervous wreck when I get my next bfp.

Thejoie- I think the iud actually doesn't mess with cycles as much as we think. I had mine removed in February and was immediately ovulating and had cm. It has such a small amount of hormones so it doesn't affect women for as long as the pill does.

Oily- good luck testing! It's so hard to wait and not go buy more tests isn't it?!

I am really excited to test tomorrow, I've been feeling really nauseous the last few days and also really tired. Technically af is a day late right now based on my normal cycle length, but I think that the mc would likely have made my cycle at least a few days longer so I'm not getting too excited about that. Really hoping she is actually late and I get my rainbow bfp tomorrow!

MissYogi- I have been reading the horror stories but I think you're right. I'll be crossing my fingers for that bfp for you tomorrow!

nikalicious - thank you. I keep telling myself that this is a separate pregnancy and there's no reason why it shouldn't be fine, but then the other half of me says "DON'T BE STUPID YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A BABY!!"

Thejoie -welcome! Yup, it certainly does possess you doesn't it! I never thought I wanted kids and then when I changed my mind - BAM!! It's all I can think about!

Oily - I think we all symptom spot, don't we! I thought I was doing really well this cycle not symptom spotting until a week ago and then suddenly I couldn't stop myself.

MissYogi - oh so so so much good luck for your test tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you.

Hi all! 6dpo here and trying not to symptom spot but it's so hard lol. I am not holding out much hope for this month as we have just worked out the tablets hubby has been taking has been known own to affect fertility! Wish we had worked this out sooner! Anyway, think I will test at 10dpo as that's when I got my bfp with my youngest.

Good luck to everyone! We really need some BFPs for this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->