Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Im not out til AF hits. Even tho my blood was negative. Right? Or do I call it here? :/

Two BFNs this morning on cheapie dip tests..

Bfn for me this morning, not even a squinter. I was so confident too. I guess I just wait for af now

11 dpo ( according to my app!) did a test today but bfn, got cramps and feel wet down there! Also got creamy blob of discharge when wiped

I can't believe this is only dpo3 for me. This sucks.
Yesterday, I went to the gym and was absolutely drained. I did the slowest 6miles I've ever done. Fell asleep on the couch watching baseball too. Feel okay this morning, a little bloated. My chest kind of feels like I've been lifting weights- weird.
I am constantly analyzing how I feel... I can understand how this becomes draining after a few cycles.

Congrats Square! Fx it's a sticky bean and a H&H 9 months. I'm going to test tonight at 10dpo cause else I am going to obsess over it non stop til I do but then I won't test again until AF is supposed to show (Thursday)

Hey tobermum, my hubby is also on meds that effect fertility. We tried weaning him off but it didn't work out so well. He's now on the lowest dose he can manage but I was still worried about it until he had his SA which was normal. It would probably be better without the meds but I just wanted to let you know that even if there is an effect on things it doesn't always pose a problem.. They've got lots to spare.

Anon, so sorry the blood work was negative. It's so horrible to have a batch of bad tests like that, what a roller coaster. ::hugs:: How many dpo are you? If it's still early enough I'd say yours still in it!

I'm officially at least 1 dpo today!! I've been very inconsistent with what time I've temped this month so I don't even know if my chart will ever show it but with the trigger there's no doubt about it! I'm a little confused though, normally after ovulation my ovaries are tender, even sore, but this month I can't feel them. I thought the trigger would have made it worse so I was expecting it.

Square - I will Fx for you, hope it is your rainbow.
Funny thing is that I got bit darker first test when I had my chemical than when I got first pos tests when pg with my boys. And that was just same day or day before AF should arrive.
So hoping everything goes well.

Bfn for me this morning, not even a squinter. I was so confident too. I guess I just wait for af now

how many DPO for you? I am 10 DPO.. holding onto a little hope even though I got BFN today..

10dpo BFN as expected so will now try wait AF out and only test again at 14dpo if I can wait that long

how many DPO for you? I am 10 DPO.. holding onto a little hope even though I got BFN today..

I actually don't know because I stopped temping this month. Technically af is late based on my normal cycle length but since it's the first cycle after mc, I don't really know when to expect her.

Hey tobermum, my hubby is also on meds that effect fertility. We tried weaning him off but it didn't work out so well. He's now on the lowest dose he can manage but I was still worried about it until he had his SA which was normal. It would probably be better without the meds but I just wanted to let you know that even if there is an effect on things it doesn't always pose a problem.. They've got lots to spare.

Anon, so sorry the blood work was negative. It's so horrible to have a batch of bad tests like that, what a roller coaster. ::hugs:: How many dpo are you? If it's still early enough I'd say yours still in it!

I'm officially at least 1 dpo today!! I've been very inconsistent with what time I've temped this month so I don't even know if my chart will ever show it but with the trigger there's no doubt about it! I'm a little confused though, normally after ovulation my ovaries are tender, even sore, but this month I can't feel them. I thought the trigger would have made it worse so I was expecting it.

AF is due today

I'm 99% sure I didn't ovulate this month so I'm out really, now to wait for AF to eventually decide to show up! :sleep:

I commented back when this thread was new with my test date but some how got left off the list. Either way, I tested Friday and the Dr has confirmed I got a :bfp:!!!! This was our first cycle after hsg was done and our first time with IUI.

I commented back when this thread was new with my test date but some how got left off the list. Either way, I tested Friday and the Dr has confirmed I got a :bfp:!!!! This was our first cycle after hsg was done and our first time with IUI.

Congrats!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

Big congrats! :happydance:

i spotted yesterday so i thought it must be AF expecting a full flow this morning but there was nothing.

https://i65.tinypic.com/op5ph5.jpg

i got this instead

What's he time frame on that pic blue? I can see a shadow of a line and it's a little more clear than before.

Thanks weebles but it doesn't affect the sperm it makes the semen really watery which prevents it from sticking to vaginal wall and from getting to the egg. He has completely stopped now so hope is not completely lost but I sure am not as anxious as I have been the last couple of months.

I have tried to plan nights out for just after af is due so that I have something to look forward to if I don't get pregnant and I have a cracker coming up soon lol

Blue i see a line!!! Does it have colour? I can't quite tell in the pic....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->