Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

I'm now 3 days late and really starting to doubt that AF is going to show up anytime soon (based on zero pre-AF symptoms), however I am also not sure if I'm pg either:wacko: I'm waiting till Friday to test again and then I'll go from there based on the results. I am so confused, this has never happened before where my cycle has been at all off or screwy. My only hope is that the nurse was right and I had a late O which would mean that I am around 11dpo, a full week behind when I thought I O'd.

So hubby informed me I've been testing too early LOL!! Good thing someone can keep track. Anyway I will be testing again Saturday!!!

I'm now 3 days late and really starting to doubt that AF is going to show up anytime soon (based on zero pre-AF symptoms), however I am also not sure if I'm pg either:wacko: I'm waiting till Friday to test again and then I'll go from there based on the results. I am so confused, this has never happened before where my cycle has been at all off or screwy. My only hope is that the nurse was right and I had a late O which would mean that I am around 11dpo, a full week behind when I thought I O'd.

Same except I'm 4 days late so only a day ahead of you but I still have a 3 week wait for an ultrasound

Same except I'm 4 days late so only a day ahead of you but I still have a 3 week wait for an ultrasound
Isn't it the most frustrating thing? I can handle if I'm not BFP, but this limbo is a real bummer!

Isn't it the most frustrating thing? I can handle if I'm not BFP, but this limbo is a real bummer!

Yes, and to make it worse I am always home because of my disease and if I'm out and about its for doctors appts, grocery shopping, or church so the waiting game seems even longer 😖😖😩😩😩😧😧😧

I'm sorry teribear! Yeah, I'm glad I've been pretty busy at work to make time go by a bit faster! I'm supposed to test again tomorrow morning and I'm petrified to. What if it comes back BFN? What am o supposed to do with that?!?

I'm sorry teribear! Yeah, I'm glad I've been pretty busy at work to make time go by a bit faster! I'm supposed to test again tomorrow morning and I'm petrified to. What if it comes back BFN? What am o supposed to do with that?!?

My doctors should be calling later on this week with my appointment for my u/s to try and figure out why my usually normal period hasn't reared her ugly face in going on 3 months. If I am pg using 8/19 as the last period I would be around 8w4d and if I use 9/23 dark brown spotting I would be 3w6d so maybe it's just still to early for me because my friend didn't test positive until 3.5 months with her second child

@teribear - I hope you get some answers! I'm only 5 days late and it's driving me nuts, I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you! I tested BFN again this morning so I'm calling my Dr office for a blood test.

Af finally passed for me. moving onto november thread. <3

Good luck in November Anon! I've moved over there too. No AF yet so I'll test 11/4. If still not BFP then I should be ovulating soon after that and I'll be testing again at the end of November.

Good luck in November Anon! I've moved over there too. No AF yet so I'll test 11/4. If still not BFP then I should be ovulating soon after that and I'll be testing again at the end of November.

I still haven't gotten AF and everything continues as far as symptoms other than the light brown discharge thats has stopped for about 1 maybe 2 weeks now. I haven't done another urine HCG in a while due to bills being due but I will be doing a test probably tomorrow and of negative the Wednesday and then Friday if it's still negative I buy the .88 cent tests from Walmart so I'm not breaking the bank

I still haven't gotten AF and everything continues as far as symptoms other than the light brown discharge thats has stopped for about 1 maybe 2 weeks now. I haven't done another urine HCG in a while due to bills being due but I will be doing a test probably tomorrow and of negative the Wednesday and then Friday if it's still negative I buy the .88 cent tests from Walmart so I'm not breaking the bank

I sure hope you figure out what's going on teribear! Have you scheduled your ultrasound yet?

I sure hope you figure out what's going on teribear! Have you scheduled your ultrasound yet?

No I haven't, I called today and they were having an issue with my insurance because I had the first ultrasound on 10/6 but I was at a different OBGYN I have since moved to a more professional and friendly office so my insurance thinks I'm trying to have another ultrasound that I already had when it is in fact a follow up......also today I woke up and had so very light brown discharge again this time though they was a very tiny bit of red and I mean a centimeter is bigger than the amount of red I saw. Still bloated, boobs still sore and everything else, my cervix is still high and soft so I'm gonna pick up the pregnancy tests today and do my first test in the AM then every 3 days after if it's negative sigh...how are things with you Youmee?

Still testing negative with urine HCG maybe it's not having enough time to build up because if my frequency to go? Idk I'm on CD 44 and still no AF sigh and I have to wait longer for my ultrasound because my insurance denied the claim

I'm out again this month starting to take a toll

Wanted to tell you girls, since I was in the tww with you and got my bfp that today I had my early scan and I found out that Im expexting twins!! :)
Good luck to you all girls! Hope you get your bfp soon! :dust: :dust:

Twins??! Catalyst, wow! Congratulations!!! You must be shocked and ecstatic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->