Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Ladies I need ur.help I'm panicking. I just went to the restroom and had a clump of brown tissue when I wiped. No blood. Clean pad. Only on the first wipe. Hasn't been anything since. I went to the restroom half an hour later. Wiped. Nothing. Nothing at all. I'm freaking out

Could it have been cm mixed with some old blood? Or maybe a clot?

It was ALL brown. nothing but a brown clump. I dont mean redbrown either i mean like.....poop brown.....like...brown brown....and it was the size of a quarter. No cramping. No blood. nothing on a pad nothing on toilet paper since....im freaking my lid right now i even half considered going to the ER.

I have NO IDEA what it was. none at all. but it scared the living daylights out of me and i am FREAKING OUT

Edit: Found this on the internet. Since im 14 days late I looked up both pregnant and not pregnant results. These are the pregnant results. Accurate? (Yes, me and my fiance did BD about 12 hours ago)

Bleeding when pregnant:Small amounts of brown blood (which means it’s old) are expected when the egg implants in the uterus (7-10 days after ovulation) and sometimes at the point when you would have expected your period. You may also bleed slightly after having sex, but this is probably NOT from the baby. Your cervix is soft and filled with blood, so it may bleed a little from sex. This is not considered by many doctors to be a problem, but if it alarms you, call. Up to 70% of all pregnancies have bleeding.

I would think if it was due to sex, then it would be more red. I wonder if it's more just old blood that was stuck up there and got dislodged? I definitely would ask a dr tomorrow. You are getting a new one, right? Hopefully you can at least speak with a nurse! As long as you have no cramping or bleeding, hopefully there isn't anything wrong! FX for you!

Thanks! I am indeed switching doctors, im actually planning to call tomorrow and do that. When I do Ill bring up what happened. I spoke with an on call nurse just now and she said if my period doesnt start within 24 hours i need to make an appointment with my obgyn to be checked again for pregnancy or any other hormone issues. im like THANK YOU SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Thanks! I am indeed switching doctors, im actually planning to call tomorrow and do that. When I do Ill bring up what happened. I spoke with an on call nurse just now and she said if my period doesnt start within 24 hours i need to make an appointment with my obgyn to be checked again for pregnancy or any other hormone issues. im like THANK YOU SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Hi Anon, was it a solid like mass that you passed? If so, I had a similar thing happen this past cycle the day before my AF showed up. When I spoke to my obgyn he said I must consider that as CD1 as that is my lining that was shedding despite there being no red blood. He explained it as (TMI) if the mass looks like liver, then it is your lining.

Anon, I'm so glad you spoke with someone who gave you a reasonable timeframe to start looking into what's going on.

Im late but to @belle you can join "October testers and Beyond" If you like for support. but I don't think anybody on this forum means any harm to those who have not been able to TTC. it gets frustrating but everything happens in different time for everyone. don't give up ive been trying for over 2 years so I understand but you cant fault others on their happiness. :hugs:

Of course you're right catalyst. I am just miserable and bitter. It reads as bragging to me when you keep bringing up updating the first page. The passive aggressive side of my brain thinks maybe we should change the title of the thread to "Catalyst gets her BFP!!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!" But I know that's just plain mean. I am obviously jealous and bitter. I am sure others who struggle with infertility know what that feels like.

I will unfollow this thread so you can feel free to share your happiness with others and I won't be bothered by it.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. Good luck to you and enjoy your 3rd wonderful miracle.

Thanks Ilove for your kind note, I may check that out.

I don't fault anyone for their happiness. But I don't need it shoved down my throat so that I choke all over it either. This is why pregnancy tickers are hidden in LTTTC, and why pregnancy announcements are handled in appropriate ways on this forum. Unfortunately the boundary gets somewhat blurred on a testing thread of this nature.

I'm just done with this (TTC), and I am so unbelievably frustrated to have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I was just given this diagnosis a few days ago and while I knew it was coming it didn't make it any easier to hear it out loud. So yes, for all those watching (and judging) "THIS" is what the anger stage of grieving looks like. Keep your fingers crossed that you don't end up just like me in a few months time.

Bellr. I want to give you a hope story. A friend of mibe had been trying for over a year so they got them self checked out. She was told that there was something wrong with her uterus and she woud not be able to get pg on her own, like no chance at all. They told her also that if she got og with help (and they said chances were slim) she would probably misscarry. She was like you understand devistated and heartbroken. BUT!!! 1-2 weeks later she was standin in her bathroom with a bfp positive in her hand!! And ahe has now a lovely 4 year old boy. AND also a 2 year old girl :) they thought the first one was total miracle so they didnt expect geting pg again so soon.

I understand you are angry. Hope you get over that feeling, feeling like this aint good for you. Takr good care of yourself and I realy hope you get pg soon.

Ok, so I know I'm obsessing but I counted and July AF showed up on day 29 and both August and September AF showed up on day 28. Today is day 29 and no sign of AF yet. I tested BFN yesterday. As much as I dread going to the bathroom, I've been going every 30 minutes just to check and I've got nothing, no spotting at all (which I usually start a bit before AF comes in full force). I am scared to even hold out hope that maybe I'm just a late BFP, but maybe?!? I hate the wait!

Well ladies I'll be moving on to the November thread. This morning I went to the bathroom. No red on my pad. But tmi warning when I looked in the toilet there wasa giant I mean giant red mass. Probably a huge chunk of tissue. It was flipping massive compared too normal tissue passing but when I wiped the blood was minimal. I'm now cramping something aweful and I feel the heavy blood flow is on its way.....counting today as CD1. 14 DAYS LATE and my body finally decided to start. I'm so angry but at the same time I'm glad to have awnsers so we can move on and keep trying. See you guys in the November thread. And I'll update again here in a bit.

Sorry to hear Anon. I'll see you over in Nov testers. I'm glad in a sense that all the suspense is finally over for you!

Anon, I am glad you got some answeres and sad it aint what you were wishing for. I hope november is your month. :hugs:

I'm sorry it wasn't what you were hoping Anon:(. FX for next month! Depending on what's going on with my cycle, I may be joining you over on the November thread soon.

Sorry, I know I haven't been participating in the thread but I tested today a day early (AF due tomorrow) and I got a BFP. Faint but definitely there and within the time limit.

Sorry, I know I haven't been participating in the thread but I tested today a day early (AF due tomorrow) and I got a BFP. Faint but definitely there and within the time limit.

Congratulations!!! That's wonderful news:)

Thanks for the support guys. AF got me full force right now. Light flow but cramps and tissue/clots are aweful. Im offically dropping off the face of the planet until it passes. ow.

Congrats kjr. Anon glad u finally got something just sorry it was af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->