Where are my October 2016 Testers! :)

Sorry Anon.. late AF usually quite a doozie. I hope you feel better soon.

So today is CD30 on a regular 27/28 day cycle, which puts me 2 days late for AF. The only real symptoms I am feeling are slight aching in my thighs and legs, and frequent urination. I also keep feeling slight pressure in my lower abdomen and feel wet down there so I think AF has shown up, but when I go to the restroom there is nothing there. Its very odd because I feel so damp, but when I wipe there isn't that much CM. Has anyone else had that? I'm going to buy more tests on my lunch break and FX I get my :bfp: this time! If not, then I am completely at a loss for what is going on.

Got my trigger shot this morning, will be doing iui tomorrow am. So I will be testing 14 days post trigger on Nov.8th. had one nice size follie about 23mm. I am going to take baby aspirin this cycle due to my clotting disorder in hopes it helps

Congrats Kjr!

ILoveme good luck and hope ypu get your bfp in november!!

Got my trigger shot this morning, will be doing iui tomorrow am. So I will be testing 14 days post trigger on Nov.8th. had one nice size follie about 23mm. I am going to take baby aspirin this cycle due to my clotting disorder in hopes it helps

Congrats Kjr!
Me too! Got trigger this morning at IUI tomorrow! Fingers crossed for us!

yay cycle buddies, are you going to temp or test out your trigger?

I was thinking to not do anything this month and just relax but who am I fooling its hard to do that I get so anxious.

yay cycle buddies, are you going to temp or test out your trigger?

I was thinking to not do anything this month and just relax but who am I fooling its hard to do that I get so anxious.

I've been temping and will probably do that and still ovulation test, just in case I do it again. My normal cycle I ovulate pretty late. I'm not sure about testing through the trigger. I bought cheapo tests to do that just in case. I might wait and ask my doctor. I want to know if it's positive 14 days post trigger what that means.

TMI!!!!! TMI!!!
I know this might be way to much tmi, but what kind of cm would you say this is? Creamy ewcm, etc. when I go to the bathroom there's nothing on the tp but this is what I get when I check my cervix. I'm 14dpo and af is due Friday.

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I seriously think I'm going crazy:wacko: I'm 2 days late and took a test today (mid-day) that was :bfn:. Talked to the nurse in the OB's office who said she thinks what I thought was IB was actually post ovulation bleeding (which means I would be a week off of what I think my dpo is). She suggested that I take another test on Friday if AF doesn't show up, and if it is negative too then I can come in for a blood test.

And I don't know if I just want to be pregnant so bad that my body is mimicking pregnancy symptoms, but my legs are achy, my bbs feel heavy, I've been peeing nonstop and I just tried to eat my lunch and I had to stop because it was making me feel sick. I know I shouldn't complain because we all are/have gone through this, but I just feel so sorry for myself at this point. Either be positive or have AF so I can move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->