Where are November 2016 testers??

Hi all! I will be due 1st November, testing 2nd November. 2nd cycle for 3rd baby, wish my luck. Sending baby dust to you all xoxox

South Korea! That's cool!! I am in Texas, USA Hopefully this month is the month for all of us!!

Thejoie

We had planned for our bfp to have a due date before June with June being the absolute latest until November because both of our dd are in August and we don't want all three to be in August lol birthdays expensive!! Buttt like I said this month was an accidently on purpose oopsie lol

For the new joiners thank you for keeping up with us! This is a place to definitely keep your cool and have alot of support!

South Korea! That's cool!! I am in Texas, USA Hopefully this month is the month for all of us!!

Thejoie

We had planned for our bfp to have a due date before June with June being the absolute latest until November because both of our dd are in August and we don't want all three to be in August lol birthdays expensive!! Buttt like I said this month was an accidently on purpose oopsie lol

For the new joiners thank you for keeping up with us! This is a place to definitely keep your cool and have alot of support!

3 August birthdays would be hard but think- you can just throw one party for all 3 if it happens!!

Can I join? :)
I am 2dpo (I think) first cycle ttc no. 2!!!
So excited, we concieved 1st cycle with my son so not sure what's going to happen this time! I am breastfeeding so my cycles are a bit erratic, last month my period was 1.5wks late, if that happens again it will drive me nuts! I had definate pains and ewcm around o day though so hope we timed bd right!!
Good luck all :) I will try to hold out testing til I'm 10dpo (3rd Nov).

Hi Meg! I feel the same in that we only had to ttc one cycle with ds. I'm on cd13 for our first cycle for #2 and I'm nervous as to how it will go!! I should O on friday!

I think I ovulated 2 days ago, woke up at 3am this morning being sick, have felt sick for a few days but haven't stopped being sick since 3-8:30am. Think theres a bug going around :( xxx

I've not had a positive ovulation test yet this month... but I've also not had a positive prep test... could that be pregnancy? i don't know anymore...

Hi girls 🤗🤗🤗 hubby and I decided to try for baby no 4 this month. I had a miscarriage at the start of the year and we said we'd revisit the idea at xmass. I ovulated yesterday morning. I'm a extremely fertile person (all kids conceived on the first month), so I'm convinced this will be the same. I'm just afraid of loosing it again.

Here's to the 2ww and finding a million symptoms ha

Hi girls 🤗🤗🤗 hubby and I decided to try for baby no 4 this month. I had a miscarriage at the start of the year and we said we'd revisit the idea at xmass. I ovulated yesterday morning. I'm a extremely fertile person (all kids conceived on the first month), so I'm convinced this will be the same. I'm just afraid of loosing it again.

Here's to the 2ww and finding a million symptoms ha

I'm sorry for your loss... hope the TWW results in a bfp for you!!

Well hello from Korea haha! As much as I want to test, I really am soooo afraid of a BFN. I think a BFN would be worse than AF just showing up. So I really don't know if I should test 2 days before AF or just wait for AF and see if she shows. Pls give your opinion! I don't FEEL pregnant... but I don't feel PMS either. Usually I breakout and crazy mood swings and diarrhea, but this time I'm quite normal, skin is clear as usual, and honestly I'm constipated (TMI sorry!). CM isn't really anything either. Like it's getting dry maybe? I'm not sure. I've been getting quite dizzy and headachey though...and I'm having weird not usual PMS cramps. Like it's more located on the left, and feels stabby/sharp/dull/tight/pulling. I'm just not sure what to do. When I really think about it, I don't wanna get even the slightest hope to be pg because of my fear of BFN. I'm just so scared and a little depressed when I really think about it. Like "Why would that happen to me? Am I that lucky? The percentage is already only like 25%, mines got to be even lower since the condom was only ripped in the smallest tiniest way. I'm probably not even pg, and getting all these crazy ideas just setting myself up for failure...." :(

I think those are all natural feelings during the tww. First you're so excited and just KNOW this is the month. Then you start to Google everything, then you hit the 'this can't be it, I'm crazy!' Stage then it's the search for symptoms stage u til finally the testing stage. To me that's the worst stage. Once you poas it's like you can't stop! "It's too early" "well that wasn't FMU" "I'm not going to take another test!" As you rip open the last test. Honestly friend, you can't fear that BFN. It's just apart of the cycle for us and to be honest, I think that all the BFN we get just make that posotive so much better!! If nothing else, at least this broken condom incident showed you that you're not ready to stop ttc. Take this experience as a blessing because look how much we have all learned about our bodies that we have never known before, and learning to open up to complete strangers about our hearts deepest desires. If it is a BFN, you know that it's probably because the condom. But is it is a BFP then think about this whole amazing journey you went on! And you can finally convince your self that your not crazy once you stop with all the "stages" I mentioned before.. because we all question our sanity during this ttc journey we are on. Good luck to you, and tons and tons of baby dust!!!
:dust:

Can I join? :)
I am 2dpo (I think) first cycle ttc no. 2!!!
So excited, we concieved 1st cycle with my son so not sure what's going to happen this time! I am breastfeeding so my cycles are a bit erratic, last month my period was 1.5wks late, if that happens again it will drive me nuts! I had definate pains and ewcm around o day though so hope we timed bd right!!
Good luck all :) I will try to hold out testing til I'm 10dpo (3rd Nov).

Glad to have you!!
I am also 2dpo and working my hardest to wait until at least 12 dpo.. had a chemical last month and also started testing around 7dpo so when I finally got the posotive after so many BFNs I was over the moon ecstatic, just to have it followed by lighter lines until nothing :cry:
But this is a new month and I feel good about it 😊 I already feel like testing though so I don't know how I'm going good to hold up 10 more days. Implantation hasn't even happened for goodness sake.. although I swear I felt such unusual cramps yesterday. See here I go! Symptom searching again!!

Boobs on fire here, and odd heavy feeling in my uterus....it's gonna be a long 2 weeks lol

I hate hearing how many of us have had losses/chemicals ������

Phin27
I have had that same heavy feeling since yesterday! That's definitely a new one for me

Glad to have you!!
I am also 2dpo and working my hardest to wait until at least 12 dpo.. had a chemical last month and also started testing around 7dpo so when I finally got the posotive after so many BFNs I was over the moon ecstatic, just to have it followed by lighter lines until nothing :cry:
But this is a new month and I feel good about it 😊 I already feel like testing though so I don't know how I'm going good to hold up 10 more days. Implantation hasn't even happened for goodness sake.. although I swear I felt such unusual cramps yesterday. See here I go! Symptom searching again!!

Sorry about your CP :(
I had a full crampy feeling in my uterus at 1dpo too ... hopefully it's a good sign x

I think those are all natural feelings during the tww. First you're so excited and just KNOW this is the month. Then you start to Google everything, then you hit the 'this can't be it, I'm crazy!' Stage then it's the search for symptoms stage u til finally the testing stage. To me that's the worst stage. Once you poas it's like you can't stop! "It's too early" "well that wasn't FMU" "I'm not going to take another test!" As you rip open the last test.
Haha you're so right with all of that!! Makes me feel not so alone on these boards that so many women are just as crazy while TTC as me lol :haha::baby: When my sister was pregnant with her son her period was late and she was like "I think I'm pregnant hmm maybe I'll get a test when I next go shopping" like wtf I could never be so blasé about it!!! :wacko:

I think those are all natural feelings during the tww. First you're so excited and just KNOW this is the month. Then you start to Google everything, then you hit the 'this can't be it, I'm crazy!' Stage then it's the search for symptoms stage u til finally the testing stage. To me that's the worst stage. Once you poas it's like you can't stop! "It's too early" "well that wasn't FMU" "I'm not going to take another test!" As you rip open the last test. Honestly friend, you can't fear that BFN. It's just apart of the cycle for us and to be honest, I think that all the BFN we get just make that posotive so much better!! If nothing else, at least this broken condom incident showed you that you're not ready to stop ttc. Take this experience as a blessing because look how much we have all learned about our bodies that we have never known before, and learning to open up to complete strangers about our hearts deepest desires. If it is a BFN, you know that it's probably because the condom. But is it is a BFP then think about this whole amazing journey you went on! And you can finally convince your self that your not crazy once you stop with all the "stages" I mentioned before.. because we all question our sanity during this ttc journey we are on. Good luck to you, and tons and tons of baby dust!!!

Omg -this-
It's so true!!!!

so 1dpiui, did my iui 28 hours after trigger. Im starting baby aspirin tonight. im praying this month is it. im not even gonna test early I promise this time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->