Where are November 2016 testers??

Lol I keep promising myself the same thing! But I feel like the days are just going so slow!!!

3 dpo.. can't it just be next week already? I know I'm not going to last without testing. I need yall to stop me the moment I mention testing before 12 dpo... ok 10 dpo at the earliest lol. The only good thing about only being 3 dpo is that greys anatomy comes on t.v. tonight 😂😂😂 ohh goodness. I need a hobby.

klc they go too slow and the temptation to test is always in the back of my mind

3 dpo.. can't it just be next week already? I know I'm not going to last without testing. I need yall to stop me the moment I mention testing before 12 dpo... ok 10 dpo at the earliest lol. The only good thing about only being 3 dpo is that greys anatomy comes on t.v. tonight 😂😂😂 ohh goodness. I need a hobby.

I said the same thing. I don't ovulate till next week and am already going nuts. I need a hobby.

You ladies sound just like me!!

I am currently 3 dpo and have a serious poas problem! I try to contain myself with cheapies until 10 dpo then I allow myself to pull out the more expensive ones.

I am totally in that this is the month phase so really really hoping I am not disappointed. Af is due November 6th so at least its the weekend.

Hi all! Can I join in?! So I am pretty sure I am ovulating. I had LOTS of EWCM 2 days ago, hubby came home quick from work for a quick BD session and then went back to work. I had a super strong OPK yesterday afternoon and then a lighter one last night before bed, but then a stronger one just a few minutes ago! I am glad I check my CM because I usually don't ovulate until CD20, but apparently i ovulated early this month! Maybe my miscarriage 2 cycles ago changed my ovulation patterns?

Officially this is our 2nd cycle trying for #3. We had an unexpected pregnancy in August and miscarried on 9/11. :cry: We got so used to the idea of being a family of 5 that we decided to continue trying, so here we are trying for our rainbow baby. :thumbup:

GL to all those testing early this week! Depending on what my temps do, I think I should be testing right around the 7th or if I can wait that long. I'm really hoping this cycle is it for us because the summer would be the perfect time for us to have a baby with hubby's work schedule. FX'd for all the sticky baby dust!!!!

I've tested ������ I'm only 2dpo so, u know it's not gonna show. But ye, I couldn't not lol

My boobs are on fire. My nipple piercing is throbbing and my uterus is...there! U know that feeling where it's obviously there lol

Gonna be a long few days ����

Phin- lol I swear this forum is just a secret POAS support group because we all have that same problem! I haven't even ovulated and I am trying to figuring out when I can pee on a stick again!:haha:

I am currently 3 dpo and have a serious poas problem! I try to contain myself with cheapies until 10 dpo then I allow myself to pull out the more expensive ones.

I am totally in that this is the month phase so really really hoping I am not disappointed. Af is due November 6th so at least its the weekend.

I really can't explain it... but there is something so satisfying in peeing on a stick. Opk's or pregnancy tests... I love them all

Phin- lol I swear this forum is just a secret POAS support group because we all have that same problem! I haven't even ovulated and I am trying to figuring out when I can pee on a stick again!:haha:

I love this place, always find someone in the same boat :haha: hubby is taking great enjoyment giggling at me giving out about my boobs! He doesn't know bout my poas habit though, thankfully :haha:

I really can't explain it... but there is something so satisfying in peeing on a stick. Opk's or pregnancy tests... I love them all

Thejoie- me too! There is always such a thrill of the unknown. I really enjoy testing, especially for a bfp.

Does anyone know what painkillers are ok? Is it panadol? I've just woken with extreme cramps. Lying with a hot water bottle but it's not doing much. This better be implantation and not just my ovaries being evil ha

I love this place, always find someone in the same boat :haha: hubby is taking great enjoyment giggling at me giving out about my boobs! He doesn't know bout my poas habit though, thankfully :haha:

Ooh we're about the same, I'm about 3 or 4dpo, I'm going to start testing at 10dpo!

Does anyone know what painkillers are ok? Is it panadol? I've just woken with extreme cramps. Lying with a hot water bottle but it's not doing much. This better be implantation and not just my ovaries being evil ha

Tylenol is the only thing that I take in the few days leading up to af. Oh and asprin but I'm not sure it's really a painkiller.

Until you get a BFP you can take anything... then just Tylenol.

You ladies are so funny!! Really lifted me up a bit after everything I read and watched today. I've heard about opk being able to detect pregnancy like it stays a positive and I've always read on boards that's not true but every single youtube experiment proved it true ND I had my first almost invisible lh test strip today since ovulation.. I guess I've finally hit that "this can't be the month, I'm going crazy" stage

Thanks girls. Finally calmed after an hour of the hot water bottle.

Thejoie I know technically I'm not preg so can take anything but I took an antibiotic not suitable before my last bfp and I miscarried, so just a bit apphrensive x

3dpo today... Let's see what symptoms I can find Today :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->