Where are November 2016 testers??

You ladies are so funny!! Really lifted me up a bit after everything I read and watched today. I've heard about opk being able to detect pregnancy like it stays a positive and I've always read on boards that's not true but every single youtube experiment proved it true ND I had my first almost invisible lh test strip today since ovulation.. I guess I've finally hit that "this can't be the month, I'm going crazy" stage

The way I've heard it is it goes clear and then darkens back up once implantation happens. So hold on in there :hugs::kiss:

Hey ladies! I Od on the 23rd so I'm 5dpo now and due for AF on the 6th. I intend to wait and see if she shows before testing, but my resolve may weaken yet too... Lmao!

Hey ladies! I Od on the 23rd so I'm 5dpo now and due for AF on the 6th. I intend to wait and see if she shows before testing, but my resolve may weaken yet too... Lmao!

Good luck :thumbup: how are u feeling?

I tested today on a $3.5 cheapie, it was...BFN. 10-11dpo :( but it wasn't fmu...it was like 6pm? Anyways I'm pretty bummed out. I don't have the courage to buy another test. I give up.

Big hugs :hugs: have u been ttc long? Ur not out though until the witch comes. And ur still testing early. Don't give up hope x

Boobs on fire still here. My nipple piercing is killing me. And my boobs feel like they've grown... In an annoying way ha I'm away for Halloween and thankfully too. It'll tear my mind away from symptoms ha

Juliet- hang in there! You're still very very early in the process.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying sane. I'm CD10 today... going to start the SMEP tomorrow. Hopefully my opk's get wth the program and start darkening up!!

CD22 here... I am holding out to POAS until 11/1. ARRGGGG. I can barely contain myself. Lol!

CD22 here... I am holding out to POAS until 11/1. ARRGGGG. I can barely contain myself. Lol!

Ahhhh I'm excited for you!!! I don't know how you're hanging in there but I'm crossing my fingers for you

Juliet- hang in there! You're still very very early in the process.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying sane. I'm CD10 today... going to start the SMEP tomorrow. Hopefully my opk's get wth the program and start darkening up!!

What's smep? Excuse my ignorance x

Phin- smep is sperm meets egg plan. It's a schedule of bding that is suppose to improve chances of conception.

I am only 4 dpo and had the urge to test today. :facepalm: But I did manage to hold off at least.

Juliet hang in there, you're still early! I had BFN's with my son til 13dpo x

Looks like I'm in this group now! Currently CD33 and 5 days late (usually a 27/28 day cycle). Since I'm still testing BFN, the nurse advised that I wait and test again in a week 11/4 just in case I had a late O last month. If im still negative, I might have not ovulated this month? I just started tracking my BBT and I'm hoping I O this month even though I have no clue when that will be since no AF. I'm kinda winging it until my next AF shows up!

Juliet, I had really bad cramping with my first pregnancy. You're not out until the witch shows up. FX'd is just your squish snuggling in. :hugs:

AFM- I thought my OPKs were positive earlier this week but then I took one today and it was darker than the control so I guess that counts more as a positive and I'll ovulate soon. I freaked out a little this morning when my temp didn't rise (i seriously took it 3 times!) but then tested with the OPK later in the day and felt better.

I think I'm driving DH nuts with BD'ing all the time.:haha:

Oh I've never heard of smep. Thankfully hubby and I have very high sex drives in general though, and dtd daily anyways.

think my body is finally adjusting to the change in hormones after ovulation. The cramps have calmed, my boobs are still sore ish but not as bad as yesterday. 4dpo today. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was looking forward to an easy symptom day ha and hopefully the bloating will calm today too.

I'm usually super fertile, tormenting my head that cause we want it so bad this month that my body will say psh nope not happening!

How's everyone doing?

Juliet- I'm sorry you're still getting bfn. Good luck next month!!

Phin- I'm doing okay. Just waiting to ovulate. I truly feel that waiting to ovulate is worse than waiting to test.

Hey ladies ! Mind if I join ? I am still waiting to O but it should be any day now and I will be testing in November :)

Hey ladies ! Mind if I join ? I am still waiting to O but it should be any day now and I will be testing in November :)

Of course! I'm cd 11 and will be hopefully getting my postivie opk in the next few days too!! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->