Where are November 2016 testers??

So yesterday I had pain near my ovary while we were shopping and it was a dull strong ache/pressure cramping. I had to go home and take a hot shower to get my body to stop hurting. Later that night we BD'ed and later found out I bled a bit. I have no idea if it was "ovulation spotting" or something else but been cramping randomly now in the cold and have had to use my heat pad. Any thoughts ladies? I'm suppose to be O'ing this weekend but we were thinking cause of the MC I might be a bit late but know I don't know what to think!

10dpo. Big temp drop today. I didn't even want to waste the FRER... BFN on IC strip.

I'm sad. AF is due Tues-Wednesday.

10dpo. Big temp drop today. I didn't even want to waste the FRER... BFN on IC strip.

It could be an implantation dip hun you are not iut until af shows!!!

Afm: I actually think af is about to start my cervix is like a finger tip away from the entrance firm and closed I wouldnt be surprised if she shows in the next 24-48 hrs. I am so hoping my hormone problem hasnt come back! When we were ttc #1 I had extremely low progesterone and my temps were always really low im wondering if that is happening again. After I had him falling pregnant had fixed the problem but maybe with how sick I was last time its reversed again?? I dunno lol Im just clutching at straws here to try and understand my cycle I think.

Its so hard with ttc :( big hugs hun! With a chart like that thiugh if you didn't catch it this time I wouldn't be surprised if you catch it next time! Your temps are in such a healthy range. And your dip is still well above your coverline

I'm hoping you are right. My spirit took a hit though...

Even with that dip your temp is still high so I wouldn't get despondent yet!

Thanks Aphy- I actually read your journal at 5am to make myself feel better... thanks for writing in that....

Its so hard with ttc :( big hugs hun! With a chart like that thiugh if you didn't catch it this time I wouldn't be surprised if you catch it next time! Your temps are in such a healthy range. And your dip is still well above your coverline

That's what I keep telling myself! Tomorrow's temp will be a deciding factor. Fx for no more big dips!!!!

Aw , I'm sorry thejoie .. it can really be devastating. But like the other ladies said don't get too discouraged yet !

AFM - temp is still above CL but it's still so low , I'm just confused . Cervix is lower today but not super low .. but it was almost unreachable before.

I'm hoping you are right. My spirit took a hit though...

Even with that dip your temp is still high so I wouldn't get despondent yet!

Thanks Aphy- I actually read your journal at 5am to make myself feel better... thanks for writing in that....

Glad I can help in any possible way...we all here for each other!

Aphy- your charts remind me of mine this month with the two big dips below coverline . I wonder why that is?

I wish I knew cnsweeney, fx your temp picks back up or you get a bfp!

Anxious to go to bed so I can test again tomorrow!!

Busy day and my boobs are seriously killing me. CM is still pretty copious so that's confusing me too. I thought it's supposed to dry out the closer I get to my period...
I'm a bit emotional. I can cry at any moment.

I hope we all get some hope tomorrow ladies

I'll test around cd30, if af doesn't show up first, November 27. I'm just starting the TWW.

Anxious to go to bed so I can test again tomorrow!!

Busy day and my boobs are seriously killing me. CM is still pretty copious so that's confusing me too. I thought it's supposed to dry out the closer I get to my period...
I'm a bit emotional. I can cry at any moment.

I hope we all get some hope tomorrow ladies

This cycle just sounds sooo promosing for you hun!

Thanks everyone!
I'm curious to see what your temps do too CNsweeney!

Thanks everyone!
I'm curious to see what your temps do too CNsweeney!

I see your temp went back up did you test? If the dip was implantation it may not show until tomorrow it looks ssssoooo promising though!!!

Guys... my temp was up this morning. So I busted out the FRER and a cheapie and I swear there is something there very faint but in person, it's even darker!!!! Also kudos to the ic as it's darker on it than the FRER. These are the @home brand from Amazon. I'm 10-11 dpo and my hands are shaking as I'm writing this....please keep getting darker lil line!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9405.jpg
    IMG_9405.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 17
I can see the lines on both with the photo this way up. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->