Where are the ladies who got a bfp in April?

josephine3

Reaction score
Silly question but I wanted to see how all the ladies who got their bfp in April are doing and I can't see a Dec/Jan group to check up on everyone!!

Hi :hi: I've been avoiding joining/starting a group until I'm feeling more confident. It was awful having to leave when I had my mmc. I'm 7 weeks 1 day today. I've booked a private scan for Saturday so fingers crossed we see a heartbeat. I'm so anxious

@josephine3 hey hun. You’re so sweet to ask. I’m also too scared to join a due date group yet because I would hate to have to leave again. I feel like I’d be jinxing it. I have an early scan booked for Monday at the epu. Had some cramping and lower backache again today and more spotting. I’m terrified and just trying to take a day at a time.

@salamander91 i hope all goes perfectly for your scan on Saturday. Please let us know how you get on

@Laurabub84 thank you. I'll update on Saturday. I'm really hoping it's the anxiety talking but I just have a bad feeling today. Good luck for your scan. Fingers crossed all is ok.

I think the next group will be a January/February group.

I absolutely understand you ladies not wanting to join just yet.
I waa in the January/February 2023 due date group and its heartbreaking having too leave.

Praying that us still trying get our healthy sticky BFPs in May.
And then we can all be in the jan/ feb group.
I really wanted a autumn or winter due date so i hope im pregnant with my rainow right now.

Really hope your scans go perfectly ladies.
Ill also be booking at least 2 early privet scans if i do get pregnant again.
Im hopeful they would do early reassurance scans at the hospital what with having 3 losses.
But with my son we had 4 losses b4 i fell with him and they wouldn't scan me.
But then i had a bleed at 6 weeks so i ended up getting a scan the next day in the early pregnancy unit.
My husband wasnt aloud with me because of covid it was horrible.
They then booked me another scan at 8+1.
But it was only because i had the bleeding at 6 weeks.
After my 8+1 week scan at the hospital i went and booked a privet scan at 10+3 weeke as lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks so im always so scared when pregnant.

I know if we do fall again ill be a total nervous wreck.
Its only natural to be anxious when you have had losses.

I am also waiting to join a due date group until after my first ultrasound. As of this moment, my ultrasound is scheduled for June 13.
I am so nervous that it will be twins.
And also nervous about seeing a heartbeat after 4 chemicals before this pregnancy.
Because I am 37 now, and my last pregnancy was 10 years ago, I can't seem to shake my nerves.
I really need to get back to cardio and yoga so I can find some peace.
I have also been working the night shift the last month, from 7 pm to 5 am, so I think sleeping during the day is definitely messing with my brain chemistry and access to happiness....but I really do want to find some happiness.
I am glad that I am not alone in my early pregnancy nervousness.

Thank you ladies. I ended up having my scan today. I had a really awful night in a lot of pain with the cramping and backache. Was up and down all night checking to see if I was bleeding and when I did sleep I had an awful dream that I was bleeding and had lost. I lost it this morning and got myself into such a mess and was convinced the baby couldn’t be alive with how painful the cramps were. I called the epu and they were lovely and squeezed me in half hour from my call. It was so triggering getting on that bed and I was just waiting for her to tell me bad news but little one was measuring 7 weeks and we saw the heartbeat. She can’t obviously tell me alls going to be fine but she said today everything looked fine and baby’s there with a heartbeat. I’m still going to be terrified because my last baby passed at 8+3 weeks and my nausea is still so mild and I’m usually really suffering with it by now. I looked into a private scan and they are £85. Dh thinks I should just wait for my 12 weeks one now but I know I’m really going to struggle unless I can find baby with my Doppler around the 10 weeks. I think I might hold off and try that and if I don’t find one again I will be booking a scan. Praying so hard I will hear their little heartbeat this time. My dating scan is booked for 21st June. Feels so far away. I just want to fast forward through this first trimester.

Oh Laura I'm sorry you e been dealing with such awful worry and anxiety. But what lovely news to see a baby with a heartbeat :cloud9:

@Laurabub84 Sorry you had such a rough time but I'm so glad your scan went well \\:D/ I'd probably get a private scan in your circumstances. It's a long time to wait. Mine I've booked tomorrow is £70.

Thank you ladies. My morning sickness is feeling stronger today so keeping everything crossed for a healthy baby. Just wish I could relax a little but I’m finding it so hard to. I knew I’d be worried and nervous falling again after my lose but I didn’t think I’d be this bad. I haven’t gone a single day since my bfp that I haven’t had a big wobble. Still debating on booking a private scan before my dating one but I think I’ll see how things go for now.

@salamander91 I’m so glad your scan went well hun. I wouldn’t worry about the measurements seeming a little out. Mine says 6 weeks on the report but she did say she couldn’t really get a good measurement because baby’s so small at this stage and that I was definetly measuring 7 weeks not 6.

Glad scan went well.
Tbh with my son i couldnt relax until i hit 24 weeks. And even then i still worried.
Im sure your all have healthy babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->