Where are you buying your baby clothes from?

KamKol

Mother of one
Reaction score
What shops? I can only think of Mothercare at the moment!!!!

Hi

Not bought anything yet but I have to say I'll probably be getting most stuff from Asda, Tesco or Primark. There is some lovely stuff in places like Gap but it is SOOOO expensive!! And it's not like they're in the stuff for long.

xx

Anywhere :haha:

Every shop i go to i see if there is a baby section so far i can think of....

Mothercare
BHS
Marks & Spencer
Pumpkin Patch
Primark
Peacocks
H&M
Debenhams/Allders (Allders does Mamas & Papas can be a little bit £££££££)
Babies R Us

hope this helps
xx

I have always got most of my kids clothes from Next especially in the sales. When my children were little i always had at least the next 3 sizes ready to go. I have kept all my kids stuff from baby to now and as i have one of each i'm hoping this time I wont need very much, maybe just a few special bits.

Matalans and Asda do some fantastic little outfits

Boots, Next, H&M, GAP, Vertbaudet, Mamas & Papas, Kiddicare, Boden, Debenhams..

Hey, it would be silly of me to add something in here....I SELL KIDS CLOTHES!! Feel free to take a look as we have a huge sale on...I keep most of the stuff we sell for my little boy-drives OH crazy!!! I also shop at Next (yes I will be getting up at some stupid hour for the Next sale on Boxing Day) Love Pumpkin Patch but only ever buy from the Outlet at Cheshire Oaks as you can save a fortune!!! I get most of Toby's stuff in Sales and put it away-Debenhams also have an Offers section on their website which is always worth a look....Can't wait for the January sales!

I've bought a lot off the sell forum on here - preowned. I've got some new stuff from ASDA, Mothercare and NEXT. But mostly sleepsuits and stuff on here!

BNB, primark, next, asda, sainsburys, tesco, matalan, babies r us.

I think I'm sticking to Tesco - will let people buy baby stuff from Next/Gap etc for presents for him!! lol. I plan on keeping the clothes cheap, as everything else is sure going to cost enough! He won't be in each size for long anyway...

Got most my stuff 2nd hand but Asda is pretty good.

We've got a couple of bits from next alot of stuff from designer shops and boutiques mite also have a look in gap! X

Ive bought most of mine from ASDA, Tescos, Primark, H & M, BHS, and Debenhams. xx

Anywhere :haha:

Every shop i go to i see if there is a baby section so far i can think of....

Mothercare
BHS
Marks & Spencer
Pumpkin Patch
Primark
Peacocks
H&M
Debenhams/Allders (Allders does Mamas & Papas can be a little bit £££££££)
Babies R Us

hope this helps
xx

I think i've bought at least something from each one of the shops you've listed haha, also got a few lovely baby girl bits from Zara, Next, Asda and Mamas & Papas (i agree v.expensive!) xxxxxx

Next, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbuys, Here, Ebay, Friends, Boots, Gap, BHS, M&S we have been to a few places lol. Roll on the sales, mind you i don't think he needs much more if any clothes wise! Opps xx

My favourite at the min is Mothercare, Next, Asda, M&S and BHS. All very affordable & decent clothing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->