Where are you going on holiday this year?

How about Morocco? We took Micah aged 2 and it was fab! Culture, warm, lovely FOOD, not too expensive

I would love Morocco (well, Marrakech, I don't know much about anywhere else!) but I'd be worried the kids would be bored? I don't know if we could find a reasonably child friendly hotel and do it all, including spending money, for our budget. If we could then this is definitely the next trip we're taking :haha:

We're going to butlins (minehead) in April..been loads of times before but not since we've had children

We had originally planned to go to Mexico in April but DH has recently been made redundant so that's off the cards.

Last year, we went to Zante which was really nice. Stayed at Caretta Beach Holiday Village, all inclusive with water park and nearby beach. I would recommend it.

We went to Croatia the year before, stayed in Slano (about 30mins drive from Dubrovnik.) It was beautiful, I would happily return there. Dubrovnik is stunning and lots of history & culture.

Last year we did Tunisia and it was amazing - beautiful, quiet and so much for the kids to do.

Since I'm due in April this year we have decided to just go to Craig Tara in Ayr in October for a week. Can't wait - we went a couple of years ago and absolutely loved it!

Me and hubby are going for a child free weekend to lytham st Anne's for valentines weekend.

Easter weekend we are taking the kids and staying in Windsor and going to legoland and Thorpe park.

In May we are off to florida for 3 weeks.

Possibly a long weekend in August at a haven site.

We are off go Weymouth with our two little ones.Lovely beaches there and plenty to do.

We havent booked it yet but we are most likely going to go Dubai in either March holidays or May

We're going to Barcelona during valentine's day as our annual couple's holiday for 4 days and as we'll have a small baby no family trip abroad this year, instead we're doing a camping pod for a week on a farm in Devon towards the end of August.

We are going to haven in fleetwood. I have a nearly 6yo and will have a teeny baby as well, so seemed like a good option for us.

I don't think we are going away anywhere this year, but we are planning a few days out at the seaside over the summer :)

This year, we're probably just going to Devon and to Cornwall to the beach for a few long weekends, though we've talked about possibly going back to Spain in the autumn time. We honeymooned in Andalusia in Spain and in Morocco and we've always said we'd like to go back. I'd also love to go to Barcelona, but not sure we'll have time for it this year. My husband and I lived overseas before we had our daughter in the U.S. and in India. We'll be going to the U.S. again next year (mostly for work, but we'll go together and see friends and family too), though it doesn't feel like much of a holiday. I'd look for somewhere in Spain, Portugal, Italy or Greece, somewhere with sun and sand that isn't too far or expensive.

We weren't planning on going abroad this year, but we've changed our minds and thinking about Cyprus or Majorca in September. We went to Majorca last year and it was ideal with a 2 year old and 1 year old, especially with the short flight time. My parents might be coming with us though so even though Cyprus is a longer flight I'm hoping 3 kids between 4 adults will make it more manageable!

We are going to North Norfolk ( about an hours drive north) in Feb for a long weekend we are staying in a caravan in April we are going to Butlins for 5 days which is a pressie from my parents for xmas in May on my birthday we are going on a sun holiday in Suffolk ( about an hour south of us) with my parents. In July I may go to Edinburgh to meet a friend. If my carer will drive me up there.

We dont have passports and cant afford to go abroad. xxxx

We're going to centerparcs in June. Last year we went to Cala n Bosch in Menorca which I'd really recommend we had a fab time x

I'm in the states. We'll likely be doing another cruise to Mexico! My dream is to visit London and New Zealand though!

Not booked yet but our plan is to go to center parcs in September.

We are going to North Norfolk ( about an hours drive north) in Feb for a long weekend we are staying in a caravan in April we are going to Butlins for 5 days which is a pressie from my parents for xmas in May on my birthday we are going on a sun holiday in Suffolk ( about an hour south of us) with my parents. In July I may go to Edinburgh to meet a friend. If my carer will drive me up there.

Where do you live? I went to Horsey the other day in Norfolk x

Nowhere this year :(
Can't afford to, w are going to Florida for 10 days next March though as our final big holiday before buying a place and TTC xx

Centreparcs in the autumn with friends. But i'm due in june so not really planning a big summer holiday this year.

Where do you live? I went to Horsey the other day in Norfolk x

Ha I know Horsey hun :) I live about 10 mins away from the centre of Norwich

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh