Where are you going on holiday this year?

I went all inclusive at the Hotel Torrenova in Majorca in May this year. Hot weather and the hotel was nice but food put me off going again. T

That sounds great Lindsey.

We've got a week away in England in a few weeks. Then Disney world next July. But will keep it in mind for late next year or the following year.

It was good. I'd happily go back but we prefer to try different places out rather than the same place every year.

We went to Austria this year in August. That was fab, the scenery was outstanding.

Next year, we have booked Princess Valle Taurito in Gran Canaria. All inclusive with a water park. Reviews looked good and wasn't too bad pricewise (£4k, 2 weeks in Summer Holidays, 4 people and good flight times).

Thanks for the recommendation, added to the list. Anyone know what Croatia is like in May/June? Seen a fab holiday but not sure if it'll be too cold.

We're trying to choose where to go in February half term. MIL will be with us so we want to find a nice hotel (she is used to staying in nice places) and somewhere warm enough that we can enjoy the beach, but I don't fancy a long haul. Thinking Gran Canaria maybe. It's so much harder to plan holidays for a family rather than a couple!

We've just been to malta beatuiful hotel loads if family things to do weather and the beaches lovely. the hotel was beautiful.

Booked finally! A gorgeous resort with rave reviews in Kos, I dismissed it as it was too expensive but a free child place that came on today made it do-able, snapped it up! They have a gelataria eek!

Booked finally! A gorgeous resort with rave reviews in Kos, I dismissed it as it was too expensive but a free child place that came on today made it do-able, snapped it up! They have a gelataria eek!

Which hotel is it? If we don't go back to Cyprus next year I quite fancy a Greek island. Everywhere is so expensive with 3 kids though! It really annoys me how they can charge the same price AI for my 2 year old as they do for me!

Which hotel is it? If we don't go back to Cyprus next year I quite fancy a Greek island. Everywhere is so expensive with 3 kids though! It really annoys me how they can charge the same price AI for my 2 year old as they do for me!

We're going here: (link below)

Thomas Cook had some good deals for Kos, although we went with Thomson. We managed to get a free child place for ours, it's hard seeking out which holidays have them though it seems to be luck, we were looking at "Family Lufe" hotels and a couple had them.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...alos_Kos_Dodecanese_South_Aegean.html?m=19904

We're going here: (link below)

Thomas Cook had some good deals for Kos, although we went with Thomson. We managed to get a free child place for ours, it's hard seeking out which holidays have them though it seems to be luck, we were looking at "Family Lufe" hotels and a couple had them.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...alos_Kos_Dodecanese_South_Aegean.html?m=19904

That's the one I've been looking at, seems to be one of the more reasonably priced holidays for my family, that still looks really nice.

Omg ha ha I've been looking at that too. For us all to go in school holidays were looking at £5-7000!

The price rockets in June, even though its term time!

Because Ireland and Scotland summer holidays begin then, I think.

For next year, we have booked our holiday in the last two weeks of August flying from Edinburgh (we live in NE England so a doable drive, normally fly from Newcastle, Manchester or Leeds), we saved £1500 by flying from there as the holiday company were offering a free child place. I believe the kids have gone back to School in Scotland at that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->