Where are you going on holiday this year?

Nice :thumbup: north Cornwall, I do love the north coast x

I'll be visiting Cuba this month, and England and Ireland this July :)

Very excited. I've been to England a couple times before, but never the other two countries.

We are planning our holiday in May. We already purchased tickets to Hong Kong. This is actually my gift to my daughter who received an academic award lately. We are planning to see Disneyland.

We're off on our first family holiday this year :D:)We're sticking with the UK for Lexie's first holiday so we're going to Primrose Valley Haven / North Yorkshire in August. Looking forward to it ^_^

We're off to Budapest, Hungary in July to visit friends and to watch the Grand Prix :) We go most years as they put us up and feed us (though this year we're getting an apartment due to growing families on both sides), but in general its a cheap city break. I highly recommend!

We get to go on a Mediterranean cruise in August, in celebration of our graduations, with my hubby, my mom, and her fiance...we get to spend 4 days in Italy, 2 days in Greece (Athens and Mykonos), a day in Toulon France, a day in Dubrovnik Croatia (where they film Game of Thrones!!!), a day in Kotor Montenegro, and then we'll end up in Barcelona Spain for 3 days. Not bad for a sampler trip to Europe (we've never been). SO EXCITED

We get to go on a Mediterranean cruise in August, in celebration of our graduations, with my hubby, my mom, and her fiance...we get to spend 4 days in Italy, 2 days in Greece (Athens and Mykonos), a day in Toulon France, a day in Dubrovnik Croatia (where they film Game of Thrones!!!), a day in Kotor Montenegro, and then we'll end up in Barcelona Spain for 3 days. Not bad for a sampler trip to Europe (we've never been). SO EXCITED

Dubrovnik is beautiful. We went to Croatia a couple of years ago.

I'd recommend doing the wall but try and get there as early as possible as it can get horrifically hot and there's very little shade but the views are worth it imo (you also will recognise a few areas from GOT).

Also if you can, take a trip to the Isle of Lokrum. You get a water taxi from the Harbour (takes about 15mins). It's really nice but it will depend on how much of the day you get to spend in Dubrovnik.

Dubrovnik is beautiful. We went to Croatia a couple of years ago.

I'd recommend doing the wall but try and get there as early as possible as it can get horrifically hot and there's very little shade but the views are worth it imo (you also will recognise a few areas from GOT).

Also if you can, take a trip to the Isle of Lokrum. You get a water taxi from the Harbour (takes about 15mins). It's really nice but it will depend on how much of the day you get to spend in Dubrovnik.

Will definitely look into all that :) Thanks for the tips.

Sorry I'm just bumping this thread because I'm desperately trying to holiday hunt and finding it so stressful :( I find something I like then a TripAdvisor review puts me off :( have you stayed in any nice all inclusive resorts (needs to be hot in May) you can recommend?

Sorry I'm just bumping this thread because I'm desperately trying to holiday hunt and finding it so stressful :( I find something I like then a TripAdvisor review puts me off :( have you stayed in any nice all inclusive resorts (needs to be hot in May) you can recommend?

We stayed at Caretta Beach Resort in Zante. It's all inclusive with a water park on site. We went in May and it was 25-30ish degrees.

It was a great resort, quite a few swimming pools + the water park and very close to airport. The kids loved seeing the planes land. There weren't many flights so the noise was minimum.

Foodwise, typical all inclusive really. Loads of choice on the buffet, themed nights every night as well snacks during the day (pizza, hot dogs, chips etc)

I went all inclusive at the Hotel Torrenova in Majorca in May this year. Hot weather and the hotel was nice but food put me off going again. T

That sounds great Lindsey.

We've got a week away in England in a few weeks. Then Disney world next July. But will keep it in mind for late next year or the following year.

I'm planning a trip to Italy next July :) Very excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->