Where are you going on holiday this year?

I'm going to my friend's hen weekend in Spain in April and to Berlin for the weekend with a crowd of my friends in September, not sure whether I'll manage anywhere else! Definitely going on a family holiday next year though :)

walt disney world :D

thats our actual 'holiday' anyway. there'll be a couple trips back home too but they dont count.

Mini cruise around the chanel islands in April, weekend down at rockly park in may, majorca end of may, luxury mini lodge in Weymouth July then turkey holiday village for 11 nights in august. Also down to Devon to stay in a huge barn with all the family for Christmas xx

Lanzarote in June. Costa teguise h10 lanzarote gardens. CANNOT wait! Hubby and I not been away foreign since honeymoon in 2008. Two dogs then dds arrival put brakes on holidays (except ones at home, weeks here and there). I think she's perfect age for it now. So excited :happydance:

We are going to Costa Dorada, Spain this year. We were in Majorca last year and my eldest loved it so I'm so excited to go away again!

P&O cruise to the Canaries in April, Kessingland Beach Park Resorts in June, then we're considering ideas for September as DH is doing shared parental leave, and I'm taking annual leave for the 4 weeks before I return to work. As we have a month off together we want to do something awesome with the kids as it will probably be the only time we have a whole month off together until retirement and it's cheap enough to do term time hols! Thinking maybe centre parcs followed by a sensatori or holiday village type thing, or whether to rent a villa somewhere in the south of France for a few weeks.

So far we have booked to go to the south of France in April.

we are doing Keldy Forest in a log cabin at end ofApril and then Majorca for a week first week in October :)

Camping in the lake district. I'll be 30 weeks pregnant at the time, it could be a bad idea.

We were going to go abroad to somewhere like majorca but we've put that off.

Did you end up booking anywhere?

Camping in the lake district. I'll be 30 weeks pregnant at the time, it could be a bad idea.

We were going to go abroad to somewhere like majorca but we've put that off.

Did you end up booking anywhere?

Oh my days, rather you than me :lol:

We still haven't got anything booked. I think we've sort of agreed on instead of having a big holiday, just doing short trips here and there. We've earmarked a weekend in London and a few days in Ireland, and then I think we're going to put ideas in a hat. We're too indecisive :haha:

Were not going abroad this year, but if your looking for somewhere to go, weve been to cyprus twice with the kids and really enjoyed it. This year were going to Filey for a week in june. Sil & bil want to go to centre parcs with us which will be end of sept or beginning of oct. Mil is also talking about paying for kids to go disneyland paris in dec, she orriginally wanted to take them but i want to go as it will be there first time and dont want to miss it, so depends if me and OH csn find the money for it, if not that will be next year. Weve also got a tent so will do a few long weekends camping.

We haven't got a holiday planned for this year as such :(

We are going to take the kids to butlins next month for the just for tots weekend which I can't wait for.

But we've got the garden and bathroom to do this year. And my intense driving course and new car to pay instead.

Next September were off to Florida so counting down to that instead x

Going to Orlando in April for two week and then to Cyprus next year. Cannot wait!

We are now going to Austria first week of the School holidays. My parents have kindly paid for us to go otherwise we wouldn't be going anywhere.

We cancelled our Holiday to Devon as it was about a week before this baby is due! (oooops :haha:) Did manage to get them to move it to next June instead though, so next year is sorted. Would love to go abroad but i don't think i'm cut out for it, how on earth do you do it with children? I think because i haven't gone away since i was a child i'm not really sure on the "process" of using the airport and booking stuff so it just seems really rather daunting to me. I probably should have gone away before having kids.

The kids started crying when we told them we had cancelled the Devon holiday so i booked a quick weekend trip to yarmouth. Not really my cup of tea tbh, but everyone assures me that children love it there and it's only 2 hours from home.
I cannot think of a worse way to spend my free time lol. Arcades and bars and noise haha ughhhhh. I like a quiet empty beach with no one around and of course breath taking views are a must haha.

Snowdon april
Ben nevis may
Cornwall in june
Germany in July

That'll be it as baby due Oct (shh )

Had a meltdown over it. Absolute shocker (IUD!!) lol but slowly sinking in. Am off fb for a while but will no doubt be back when my mind works again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->