Where did you buy your birthing pool?

babyno9

Living in a madhouse!
Reaction score
Been looking at buying a pool and not sure where to buy one from, what i need to purchase with it as extra etc...

I'll be keeping an eye on this too, I STILL haven't got mine :dohh: really need to get a wriggle on! x x

I got mine from ebay. You can get them with all the accessories but may need to buy a new liner (I would imagine they all need liners) I gave mine a wipe out with sterilising solution although it had been sold to me as unused

What country are you in?...

I got mine from inhishands birth supplies, but I'm in the US, it comes with a liner (bought second hand pool last time and just disinfected it with a soft cloth and some alcohol, didn't bother with a liner)... Also have a small fish net (the kind you'd use to catch a pet goldfish to move him out of his tank, to clean it....) for scooping any poop out of the pool ;) And a floating thermometer to check water temperature. A drinking water hose for filling the pool is important too. We didn't/aren't bothering with a pump to get the water out (DH just used a bucket) but some people prefer that.

We also have a plastic liner to go under the pool to protect the carpet a little bit.

i am in the states but my la bassine came from uk borninwater.com i believe u can get with accessories if u want good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->