Where did you find your favourite maternity/comfy clothes?

Angel2Fire

Reaction score
Just thought we could all share any goodies we've found :)

I find maternity clothes sooo expensive. My bump isn't massive yet but my normal fitted t-shirts and vest tops now come halfway up my stomach! I went into primark and found loads and loads of "normal" t-shirts that are quite long :) I got 8 for £19!!!!!!! They range from £1.45 to £4. I also got some tracksuit bottoms for £4 and they sit really comfy under my bump :) I didn't like having to buy size 12 and 14's when I'm usually an 8 though! lol

As for jeans, I really like the carpenter jeans from fun mum. I'm not impressed with the logo tshirts from there though, I have a "baby under construction" one and my bump spills out underneath it already (its not long enough) and I'm sure my bump is going to get a hell of a lot bigger yet!

I'm yet to find some nighties and pyjamas that fit properly though!

I've got most of mine from ebay, but got a few from mamas & papas (we have a factory shop near us), new look and www.more4mums.co.uk (got my tankini from here which I love but can't swim anymore :( ), got a nightdress from there too, it wasn't as nice as it looked on the picture but fits well and it was cheap. I've had a few tops from Primark too in a larger size that have lasted well and some granny pants that haven't (not complaining though as they were really cheap!)

x

I brought about 8 pairs of maternity trousers off ebay, they will see me all the way through. Im wearing early term jeans from next at the moment. As for tops, I don't need them yet but In the last year I have lost over 3 stone and kept a lot of my old tops and t shirts so hopefully I won't need to buy too many. Take care :hugs: Xx

I got 2 really nice dresses from Zara, they were £17 each and they're not even maternity! They're empire line, so my bump hasn't stretched them out, so I'll be wearing it after for sure!

I got some nice trousers off ebay that were really cheap but i do struggle sometimes as i cannot cope with having things sit under my bump, i find it really uncomfortable. I have bought a few jumper dresses from peacocks that i wear with legging or tights and boots, i also bought a few maternity tops from there that are really comfortable and long, also i have bought trackie bottoms from there in a few sizes bigger than normal, at £5 a go they have been worth their weight in gold. xxx

I bought some bigger stuff from Primark which I wear in the house, but the maternity stuff I bought has all come from New Look, H&M and some tops from Peacocks online. Their Mat stuff is quite cheap, and the fit isn't bad.

I can't believe how $$$$ maternity clothes are over here in Canada..and they aren't many stores that have them! You have Thyme Maternity (which is about 50-65$ for a pair of pants) old navy (which everywhere I have been has nothing but crap for selections and sizes) and then whatever independent stores you can find which always are super $$ !! I've had to order a lot of my stuff off the net from motherhoodmaternity (which have some retail stores)and the prices aren't bad but it's a hassle if you don't know your size and then have to return it! I have a few pairs of pants I wear when going out and lots of shirts, as I have found lots of the babydoll style tops, thank goodness they were in style over the summer lol but getting so close to the end I can't be bothered to buy anymore maternity clothes as I don't plan on getting pregnant again for at least 3-4 years and by then I will want new clothes that are in style, unless the stuff I have comes back in style then!

I got a top and jeans from mothercare in their sale for £25. Really comfy too!

I got some jeans from additionsdirect which were £20 and are really comfy. I bought a couple of dressed from Topshop that weren't s cheap... but I am getting my money's worth out of them. :D

xxx

I have found some good stuff on next online. Bought trousers and tops plus PJ's and a pair of jeans = about £120. Thats all I am buying tho.

i have got a couple of jumpers from h+m and have jeans from dorethy perkins. other than that i haven't really bought miuch yet but have been given loads by my boss which is really handy. does anyone else fond that some maternity stuff makes you bump look HUGE tho?

i bought a pair of dungarees from mothercare on saturday, which werent too cheap but looks quite cute and are super comfy, also a couple of tops under a tenner. I figure im going to be using them next time around anyway, so dont mind too much. Overall i havent bought very many maternity things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->