Where did you NIP today?

At a hotel the other day during lunch. I was blissfully unaware though there was a couple that was not impressed by it. Apparently the entire time they were staring at me then making comments to each other and then cancelled their drinks and left all whilst giving me a look of death. They even stared at me through the window once they left. I was totally oblivious :rofl: Ah well :lol:

:dohh: people!!

in pizza hut. sadly i was sitting there for half an hour feeding lauren after being seated & didn't get served. so once she was done, i got up, walked out & headed off to have lunch in a restaurant more bf friendly.

I can't remember if I added my airplane NIPing experience when we were flying a couple weeks ago.
Nobody said anything bad the entire trip, no bad looks. In fact on my flight from Chicago to Miami the woman next to me (maybe early 60's) told me about how she BF all her babies even though her mom told her she was starving her babies and needed to give them formula even though they were gaining weight very well and healthy. :dohh: I told her that mom's are still being told that and she was very disappointed.
What's funny is I don't know how she knew I was BFing LO because this was before take-off and I hadn't even come close to latching LO. I don't know if it was my easy access BFing tank top or if LO had been trying to latch through my clothes.

In tesco cafe today while DH did the big shop. I had an old woman look at me adoringly :cloud9:

In tesco cafe today while DH did the big shop. I had an old woman look at me adoringly :cloud9:
:cloud9:

in pizza hut. sadly i was sitting there for half an hour feeding lauren after being seated & didn't get served. so once she was done, i got up, walked out & headed off to have lunch in a restaurant more bf friendly.
Pizza Hut can be SO awful for service! :grr:

On a stage in front of hundreds of people at our local "welcoming babies day" celebration. Trust my little one to be hungry right before I was due to walk up and get our certificate and shake the mayors hand :haha:
He did whisper to me what a beautiful thing I was doing though :thumbup:

On a stage in front of hundreds of people at our local "welcoming babies day" celebration. Trust my little one to be hungry right before I was due to walk up and get our certificate and shake the mayors hand :haha:
He did whisper to me what a beautiful thing I was doing though :thumbup:

oh WOW, what a wonderful celebration to have!

That is lovely twinmummy06, made me feel all warm and fuzzy :cloud9:

On a breezy Norfolk beach snuggled under our gorgeous multipurpose Mam babywearing poncho :cloud9:

:Nip for the first time today! I went to a British tea shop and after eating my pasty eliott decided he was hungry. I went to a Corner chair so I was a little more discret and nursed away! No one said anything to me but I did get a few nasty stares from a lady who came in with a bunch of teenaged boys.:dohh:

I was in Waitrose today and LO started screaming because she was hungry so I had to walk around (as OH had no idea what we needed) whilst feeding her :haha:
I sat down whilst OH paid and the woman on the checkout kept smiling at me and looking at LO until OH asked if she was still feeding and she gave me the most disgusted look ever :growlmad:

I was in Waitrose today and LO started screaming because she was hungry so I had to walk around (as OH had no idea what we needed) whilst feeding her :haha:
I sat down whilst OH paid and the woman on the checkout kept smiling at me and looking at LO until OH asked if she was still feeding and she gave me the most disgusted look ever :growlmad:

:hugs:

I would have given her a disgusted look back :haha:

I wasn't NIPing because Alex wasn't hungry, but at baby/toddler group, two women were NIPing their babies! No one batted an eye :cloud9: I hope Alex wants to NIP on Monday :haha:

for someone who is still struggling with latching issues etc etc I am proud to say I NIPed for the first time today in TKMax!!
LO was getting hungry and screaming really loud and I knew I would not have any other place to go afterwards, so I asked the girls if I could use a chair (being sold :haha:) and sat there and fed him! :thumbup:

I nipped at Denny's the other day.Hubby couldn't believe I just didn't wait 2 min. til we finished our meal and out to car.

He'll suck the milk out from mastitis but gets odd about BF in piblic. I had to tell him its normal and don't get embarrassed, our LO is hungry:)

I nipped at a Mexican restaurant on our way home from visiting family. I normally wouldn't post about something so mundane but LO has been nursing less often so I'm not nipping as much anymore.

I nipped for the first time in ages on saturday, on the train on our way home from the baby show! Fi doesn't nurse much during the day now usually :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->