Where did you NIP today?

In the pool? My swimsuit has clips but I always thought it was a bit pointless as id worry about lo being sick id they were fed just before or in the pool.
X

:blush: hehe, I did have to ask. I fed in the bath and shower before too, he just latched on his own :haha:
X

I've bf in the bath too! When she was in a teething stage, poor thing.

Wow! I'm so happy this thread is still going. When I started it almost a year ago, I never expected it to last like it has. I haven't been on BnB in a few months because I've been really busy going to school full-time, doing homework after Clara goes to bed and just relaxing when I have a few spare moments. I have, however, continued to NIP when the opportunity arises. This is not so often now that she's almost 18 months and only nurses 3-4 times a day most days, including first thing in the morning and just before bed. In the past few months we've nursed in several restaurants though. Probably other places too, but I can't remember off-hand. Keep up the nipping everybody!

we've been on vacation in puerto rico this week so I've been nipping everywhere. not sure why but lo has started nursing more. we've nipped in several restaurants and on many beaches. I also nursed in the ocean. it was so cool! I nipped at an abandoned lighthouse and abandoned pier. I'll be posting pictures when we get back. :flower:

I NIPped for the first time today! First we went out for lunch and LO was hungry (even though I just fed him before we left!) so I fed him there.. it was semi quiet and we lucked out with a private booth in the corner so it was a good starter NIP location lol. Then I thought he'd be good for a couple hours and we went to a furniture store to look at dishwahers, but nope he woke up hungry there too, so we picked a comfy couch and made ourselves at home and nursed there! Only one sales lady tried to sell us the couch haha. Overall sucessful first nipping experiences :D

Yesterday I did in asda cafe and M&S cafe.
Very positive responses in M&S cafe, one woman who worked there was offering me water :D

Not whilst I was feeding LO but a 2 women and a man on the bus were very positive about BFing too and it made me happy :)

during our visit to DH's afternoon class. the kids (especially the first-graders) were fascinated :haha:

We were at my niece's birthday party today and I bf at the soft play centre we were at!

At lunch at a sushi restaurant. The waitresses were all looking at us but I think it was because they all were totally smitten with LO not looking because we were nursing. We got the best service ever today! they couldn't stop coming by to play with LO :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->