Where did you NIP today?

On a bench in the park, it's been a lovely sunny day here so it was really nice.

Yesterday at a shopping mall on a bench and in M&S cafe (got a couple of dirty looks from an old couple. The first time that's ever happened to me and I NIP EVERYWHERE and all the time so I was really surprised. I just smiled at them though until they looked embarrassed and quit staring :winkwink:)

Then a a restaurant last night and at a friend's house this morning :thumbup:

Carrabbas restaurant. While eating. And drinking wine :dohh: didn't think he'd be hungry because I had just fed him before left, but he was giving the cries of hunger!

The side of the street on a stone wall. We were out for a jog in the jogging stroller and DD got hungry!

today i nip for the first time :) it was only in the park with the kids and dh and there actually wasnt anyone around lol but for me it felt like an achievement

I was so proud the first time i fed LO in public. You should be proud :D ^^

I fed LO at the baby clinic. Not very exciting aha.

That's cool babe!
I fed in local park cafe at lunch, the only BFer in the whole cafe, there were about 8 other mummys plus the 4 others in my group.
x

I had to post. We've NIPed a lot(@ the beach, in restaurants etc.) but yesterday while feeding in public my daughter decided to blow raspberries repeatedly on my breasts and then finally spat them out. What began as discreet feeding soon progressed into a spectacle for people who passed by (all in good humour though). :)

I had to post. We've NIPed a lot(@ the beach, in restaurants etc.) but yesterday while feeding in public my daughter decided to blow raspberries repeatedly on my breasts and then finally spat them out. What began as discreet feeding soon progressed into a spectacle for people who passed by (all in good humour though). :)

:haha:

In the checkout line at sports experts and he keep pulling his head away and exposing me to the world! Lol. Never goin back there! Haha.

yesterday in a bakery, starbucks & nandos.
not in public today, but in the baby change / feeding room in tesco, every time we go, i end up feeding her in there because she HATES the car journey there.
xx

The othe day I fed on a bench at a museum.

My son chose that moment to do the noisiest and smelliest fart of his life so far.

Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->