Where did you NIP today?

Does a paddling pool in my back garden count?? :shrug: hehe

We NIP all the time! I used to get so embarrassed to begin with :blush: worrying about covers and if people were looking, the older lilly gets, the more people do actually look and the less i care! Almost 15 months and still feeding whenever wherever.. :flower:

At the foot of arthurs seat on the grass. First time vie not used a cover too :-D Way too hot to cover poor lo's head.

Sainsburys. The checkout lady said 'that's what I call eating on the run!'

On a picnic blanket by the river whilst my older boys paddled.

At two different restaurants, and the tattoo parlor! At one of the restaurants, a lady working there came up and asked if she could get me some water. She came back with it and said, "you don't see mom's nursing much anymore, glad to see it!" and gave me a thumbs up. I'm always happy to get positive reactions when NIP. And at the tattoo parlor, the man who was going to do mine asked me and OH who was going to go first and looked at me and said, "looks like you're a little busy, I guess he is" and giggled. Glad to see a man not uncomfortable with it :thumbup:

A theatre, during a brass band concert. :)

oooh, nice thread.
Last night was my first kind of NIP. We were coming back from some friends' house and Amy was crying like crazy in the car. We had to park at a gas station while I nursed her :haha:

At two different restaurants, and the tattoo parlor! At one of the restaurants, a lady working there came up and asked if she could get me some water. She came back with it and said, "you don't see mom's nursing much anymore, glad to see it!" and gave me a thumbs up. I'm always happy to get positive reactions when NIP. And at the tattoo parlor, the man who was going to do mine asked me and OH who was going to go first and looked at me and said, "looks like you're a little busy, I guess he is" and giggled. Glad to see a man not uncomfortable with it :thumbup:

My GP is the same! Wonderful man. He came out to the waiting room, saw me nursing and smiled. I said he could take someone before me and he was very polite and asked if I was sure. :)

at the dr's and in the carpark with an open door so we don't overheat. shopping centre and ikea last week:)

I NIP for the first time today.... Twice :D
Once in the waiting room at LO's hospital appt and in the waiting room at my hospital appt.... She wasn't done by the time my turn came so I just carried her on the boob round the ward to the room we were in.... I'm feeling really proud of myself :haha:

Not today, but at the weekend I NIP'd for the first time (not including baby groups or in feeding rooms in shopping centres etc). Had to go on a 2hr train journey so NIP'd on the way there, and the whole of the journey home (fussy evening time!) :happydance:

A few weeks ago I NIP at Comicon while in line to get an autograph from John Barrowman <3 got a few dirty looks, but I gave them right back :thumbup::baby:

Pixie, OMG that picture of your baby!
I love my DD and I think she's the most beautiful girl n the world :haha: but your baby is just stunning!!!!!

Kudos for going to Comicon ;)

Pixie, OMG that picture of your baby!
I love my DD and I think she's the most beautiful girl n the world :haha: but your baby is just stunning!!!!!

Kudos for going to Comicon ;)

Thank you its one of my favorites :)
comicon was a blaaaast!

In the middle of town the other day

Today Oakley had a cheeky boobie snack in the surf club on the beach :D

Well not today but on Thursday we nipped in the GP doctors waiting area :) x

Not entirely public, but I tandem nursed at a friend's barbecue last weekend. My first time outside the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->