Where did you NIP today?

Not today but while on holiday I BF on both planes (there and back), buses and in the taxi (black cab) on the way from the airport to home, not totally NIP in that case but still xx

I have been NIP this past week which is good for me as I still get stressed out by it (mainly trying to avoid showing anything which is hard as I have to help him latch - still, after 3 months!) But...I have NIP at/on:
The promenade in Eastbourne twice
The pier twice
In two pubs
Cafe Nero

That's A LOT for me :)

I'm finally NIP carefree! No more panicking when im out :dance:

Today we "nipped" in Starbucks and Tuesday in the doctors waiting room and both were full of people :D

On a log in the park while walking my dogs, and I saw another woman bf-ing her LO on a seat by the lake in the park. I almost high fived her but her hands were full x x

Walking around tkmax. Really hurts my back doing that now! Aha.
Doctors, bus, McDonald's :L

Just back from hols and bf everywhere - airports/planes/buses/by the pool/on the beach/in the bar/ in the restaurant...

Yesterday as its so hot now we were in the park, so bf LO while we all had ice-creams!:flower:

Nowhere today since he slept while I was out but I have this past week at: grocery stores, sporting good stores, public park bench, at a friends during a party, and a park and ride lot.

My first NIP with Arthur today! Sitting under a tree in the park. I tried to nurse as I walked home, but he'd slept so long, my boobs were too big to get out of my bra! More practise needed I think...

In frankie & bennys (holds fond memories as that's where I first nip'ed Lauren at a week old!) & in the park. OH drew the short straw, Lauren wanted a feed & bella needed a sudden, very urgent nappy change ;)

I lost my NIP virginity today! :happydance: We had an 'emergency' situation in Costco, and I had to suck up my insecurity and just do it. It wasn't as bad as I thought. :)

In a parking lot. I had my nursing cover and baby had a snack :)

I NIP for the first time yesterday in Alfred Angelo Wedding Boutique!!

Then in the boutique parking lot and the seating area in the woman's bathroom in the mall.

So proud of myself!

in a national park, then in children's a&e (damn accident prone toddler!).
xx

Going to be nip on the airport and on the plane today :thumbup: cuz we're off to sunny Spain!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->